• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RaptureRed

RaptureRed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hi i'm new i am more of a mage and ranged guy but what is the most overpowered class here

#2 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

For PVE you'll have a lot of fun as a mystic, since they are easy to build and don't cost a lot of resources to be a decent farmer. A tempest or defiler works great aswell, but you'll need more resources to have a decent toon. Also mystics are highly wanted for raids, but compared to a defiler or tempest they lack pvp-strenght.

Druids are decent for PVE. But i think in the future their AOE-power will be decreased. They are great for PVP, but it's not easy to play/build a druid with all the skills they have.

Forsakers also have an AOE, and a great debuff. But you'll need to invest quite a lot of resources to be a decent farmer, since you'll lack defense. You're way better off as a mystic. In battlegrounds they work great, although for PVP they're pretty much death to any class with a (range)stun.

Radiants are very good for PVP. Slow / hush / sleep / good defense buffs / mana shield. But your PVE power is crap.

Dominators, they could be fun to play in PVP with root and lith, along with the debuffs and pets. They can afk while killing mobs, but their power aint that great.

Elementalists just suck.

#3 RaptureRed

RaptureRed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

good cause the character i made is a shaman

#4 RaptureRed

RaptureRed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Anyway is there a download problem wth the client

#5 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

take chemistry, its a really fun course. You make a lot of friends and learn new stuff you can use later in life.

#6 RaptureRed

RaptureRed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

how is this related

#7 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

In these few words: a +30 one.

#8 Akro

Akro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

yes true about +30
during last 1-2 years mobs defence, resist and attack been increased , while scad and cad nerfed, you cant anymore lets say farm alban pd with lvl 70 char in foc armor like before

not a prem so havent did pd for a while but can tell about doint daily td
have mystic in carus set +10 with some rh scales and s1 15-15 inside , when i had around 1.2 short def i want able stand and tank in alban td 9 mobs at once, was need to kite, now after i got +30 raging corpse ornament and have 1.8k def i can stand tank them, they hit for 150-300, totem healing this
i have 55 dna tho, before totem duration was longer, but been nerfed , only with 10 dna in totem duration u can have almost same duration as before
with 65 +15 foc set clean u would have only around 350 def, if put in each part 15 short def ion mine u will have like 500 more so total like 850-900, still less than carus set +10
mystic - 85% crit rate with druid buff

with my tempest i handling those 9 mobs a bit different - it have 101% crit rate with +30 ball and druid buff, so i going pb, using 1 aoe , sleep , pb aoe, 2 tempest aoe amd they dying
if dont go pb i could kite mobs, its good to have 10 dna in lighting restraint duration and high crit rate ofc

for example to reach with carus cloth armor ~ 1.5k def u need level 85 set +10 with upper +30

cant imagine how possible handle those 9 mobs as free player wearing foc +15 set not enchanted and jewels not enchanted , like many people on nova server

if u want pvp dunno what to say , but for sure more +30 items u have better

Edited by Akro, 21 March 2013 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users