Anyone here try Ignition Break leveling post 99+? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone here try Ignition Break leveling post 99+?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 chaletamale

chaletamale

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

I was thinking of giving STR sword build a try and wanted to know if anyone here has tried leveling with ignition break. Seems like it would be effective. I already have a ranger, so im kinda just over the arrow storm thing and wanted to try something new.

#2 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

Ignition break is the most popular method to level RK (before DB). so yes, you can safely assume it is an effective way of leveling.

not entirely sure about the damage output a SC will do though. worth checking out I guess?

Edited by Minsyy, 21 March 2013 - 02:09 AM.

#3 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

It's the same for SC, only more painful because of the double sp consumption and you can't wear 2-hand weapons which has more atk.

#4 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

yeh thats true. I dont think you will do more damage then you were doing with AS though. but if AS gets old for you, you should switch to tank/IB build to make it more interactive for yourself I suppose.

and SCs can be great pullers in turnins, use that to your advantage in combination with IB

#5 adamsmith3450

adamsmith3450

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

i was thinking about it some time before but right now i did not interest in it.

#6 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

Paired with bowling bash on preserve. IB is very effective with rideword hat/mastelas/WPH

#7 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:36 AM

Ive actually seen ALOT of rogues lately doing this build and soloing TIs quite easily

#8 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

Ive actually seen ALOT of rogues lately doing this build and soloing TIs quite easily

^ What I did with 2 chasers.

You'll probably do comparable damage with IB as you will with Arrow Storm. The difference being, you'll have a shield, you can use 3x hunter fly cards (Red Twin Edge), and you can Bowling Bash during the IB cooldown for non stop damage.

#9 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

^ What I did with 2 chasers.

You'll probably do comparable damage with IB as you will with Arrow Storm. The difference being, you'll have a shield, you can use 3x hunter fly cards (Red Twin Edge), and you can Bowling Bash during the IB cooldown for non stop damage.

damn that sounds dope. wouldnt a 3x bowling bash dmg carded sword be better for damage output though or are the hunter flycards really that effective?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users