#2 BIuewind

BIuewind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:The Titanic

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Well, it's been a long wait although I'm damn sure they'll end up as underwhelming as Kag/Obo, if not more so :sob: (kRO has a habit of hyping things too much)

Anyways, for the "new bullets" thing, we were actually supposed to get a new type of bullet with the Malangdo update although it never came.

Taken from Zerozaku's thread over at irowiki:

Pill Bug
A small bug with surprisngly hard shell on its back. It has a tendency to roll its body when disturbed.
Inflicts Stun on the target at a certain chance.
Class: Bullet
ATK: 50
Weight: 0.5
Element: Neutral

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

Well, it's been a long wait although I'm damn sure they'll end up as underwhelming as Kag/Obo, if not more so :sob: (kRO has a habit of hyping things too much)

Anyways, for the "new bullets" thing, we were actually supposed to get a new type of bullet with the Malangdo update although it never came.

Taken from Zerozaku's thread over at irowiki:

Pretty sure that item is available from the npcs in Malangdo in exchange for Malang SP Cans.

#4 BIuewind

BIuewind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:The Titanic

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Pretty sure that item is available from the npcs in Malangdo in exchange for Malang SP Cans.

Whoa wait, it is!? I guess I take that back!

*runs to Malangdo*

Edit: mind pointing me to the right npc, Dr. Azzy? can't seem to find the right one :p_laugh: I keep thinking it's one of the vending machines lol

Edited by BIuewind, 20 March 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#5 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

To be honest, I really hope they take some of my ideas. I've been waiting for this for a loooong time.

#6 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

The only thing i do hope that Gunslinger will have some useful WoE nondamage skills to annoy your enemy. Because i sure that Gravity will give Gunslingers a short end of stick in the therms of effective ranged damagedealing.

#7 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

its not just kRo that hyped the kage/oboro. If you could see how gravity acted about some of their *unfixed* skills(Kunai Explosion), it had 9x9 AoE with 200k~500k dmg at one point(post kage/oboro palance patch) at that point, everyone was worried that they might get hurt because of their mistake in how the dmg formula worked. in the end, Kage/oboro ended up with 3x3 AoE with somewhat rewarding dmg. Most people argue that they needed more test before they released it after release because they created character without any balance, and kept on changing the dmging formula of whatever was most effective and simply thought that it was over balanced. If Kage/Oboro was updated in iRo First, it would have been the same story, worse because then it will break the balance of TI, and kill the diversity of party hunt even worse. I'm pretty sure they're aware that their presentation picture from january on updating step(which included new slot system on costume gear tab and etc.etc. are floating around in forums. if i recall correctly, Gunslinger will have some magic skill involving with new magic bullet(frankly speaking, those concepts were pre-existed in old RO2) So, i'm pretty sure it will have an option to be a magic type.

#8 Renko

Renko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Classic

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

I wish for...
  • piercing rifle skills
  • AoE disarm
  • EDP (for desperado)