Phoenix Arrow with Burn for UW and PVP - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Phoenix Arrow with Burn for UW and PVP

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Locations Badnerländle Germany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Guys give scouts some sense in UW.

Make the phoenix arrow like the Mage attack "Hellfire)

It should burn the target at 100% and with like 60-100% success rate other targets in range of 2-3Meters.

It would give scouts the strength they need to become less underpowered in UW and in pvp.
Moreover it fits to the hawker job (Raiders got Burn and poison too)

Ill hope you think about this suggestion of me,

perres

#2 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

Aimed triple arrow needs a buff, since Phoenix arrow is already a magic attack skills that does tremendous amount of damage, but to be honest with you...scout is already OP as hell. By OP, I don't mean by damage output alone, but rate of survival. It has to be low DPS to compensate for the high rate of survival.

#3 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

lol check out who is in the rank of GA on the top. Most times clerics then champs. I only reached the 3rd place once with 15 to 0 kills. But normally im just in middle range.
And high rate of survivin????
If you get attacked by 4 ppls youre dead within secconds. No time to hide and run (which sucks anyways)

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

Scouts are far​ from under powered in Crystal Defenders, unless you are actually referring to Union War, in which case they were kind of mediocre. Scouts are one of the most played classes in Crystal Defenders, and plenty of times there are scouts on the top of the scoreboard. Fighting a scout alone is futile as you will they can flee whenever their hp gets low. And you're logic of getting attacked by 4 people and dieing is is pointless as every class is going to die; scouts still have a better chance of escaping than the rest.

Edited by Phish, 21 March 2013 - 07:14 AM.

#5 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

Scouts are far​ from under powered in Crystal Defenders, unless you are actually referring to Union War, in which case they were kind of mediocre. Scouts are one of the most played classes in Crystal Defenders, and plenty of times there are scouts on the top of the scoreboard.

Give me only one screenshot where a scout is on the top!! And of course you die when 4 ppls attack you. What i mean is, a scout is dead within 4 secconds with full hp. YOu wont have the chance to flee like champs who survive much longer.

Have you ever played a scout?

#6 JoshRamsammy

JoshRamsammy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

But the point being, why let 4 people get to you, when you could flee when you see them coming, you should never stay and fight it its more than 1 person .

#7 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

lol scout has a better chance of survival in GA.. scouts can get a the top of the score board. i got like 5 times or even more at the top.. but as u said champ and cleric rule the score board cuz the have an advantages of aoeing and some just hit crystal. as always cleric is at the top cuz the get score for healing healing. scout can be at the top if u know how to play and have a cleric that heals.

#8 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

if anybody shows me a proof of a scout on the top of a normal GA, ill change my mind. So far, without beeing arogant, i can say that i am not the worst scout in game. There are 2 scouts who beated me in pvp so far ( within 2 and a half year), thats why i risk to say, that i know pretty much about beeing a scout, their advantages and disadvantages.
As long as i play GA, nor I or another scout EVER reached place one!

I made it to place 3 once, and to another time i reached 89 points which was the best i got so far.

I got proofs for both.
Show me a screenshot which tells it goes better and as i said, ill be silent.

Edited by perres, 21 March 2013 - 08:26 AM.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

Well heres the thing. Most people dont typically use triple/ aimed triple because of the long cast time. Its about 2.5 times faster when using a crossbow.

Also, they did give scouts an aoe on the pegasus skill balance. Adding another would just break the class all together. The concept is cool, I like it, but itd end up being too much.

#10 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

Getting a top score in Crystal Defender does not mean anything, the current score system is favored towards Damage Inflicted and Healing Inflicted, but total kills is slightly counted less.

A bourgeois can get 100 points easily, it means they did lots of damage through AOE, but they are horrible if 1 vs 1.

#11 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Give me only one screenshot where a scout is on the top!!

Spoiler

lol actually scouts are not underpowered at all. It's actually pretty hard to tank scouts while being hit by other people in GA and especially with the advantage of PVM %, fighting a good scout alone who summons a bird is also very difficult especially if they get the first few hits off you from the side. Also, a scout's cooldown on stealth is pretty much spammable. Even with lower dodge, its HP passives alone make up for a scout's survival tremendously.

Edited by tENLAVUU, 21 March 2013 - 10:06 AM.

#12 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

Give me only one screenshot where a scout is on the top!! And of course you die when 4 ppls attack you. What i mean is, a scout is dead within 4 secconds with full hp. YOu wont have the chance to flee like champs who survive much longer.

Posted Image

3 scouts in the top 5

#13 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Guys i take my hat off to you.
Never expected it. I changed my mind, maybe i have to reset to GA style. Im pvp skilled.
One Last question, are thos pics from leo or draco?

#14 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

leo

#15 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

lmao how you guys srsly save GA stats?^^

all classes re fine except arti sleep (duration) and mage debuff. (in GA)

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

oh fawk here we go with mage's debuff again....

#17 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Sleep isnt bad at all. If there is a bourg and an arti on the same team, or even champs sleep is null. When you get hit you wake up immediately. Mage db needs a longer CD twice what it is now, or a lower success rate. Not trying to nerf mage, but db is kinda spam-able.

Edited by JustinHaze, 21 March 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

^ agree, that or remove the skill completely and give them something else, maybe another damage spell, I don't think mages have enough. Only like 95% of there tree is damage.

#19 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

^ agree, that or remove the skill completely and give them something else, maybe another damage spell, I don't think mages have enough. Only like 95% of there tree is damage.

ya removing it completly but giving mages nice passives or any kind of survivability spells would be fine

#20 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

Making mage a more viable class by reducing its ridiculous amount of attack spells, and replacing said removed spells with aspd/mspd/def/dodge/acc/crit ability or passives would be fine. Debuff would be fine if it wasn't so spammable with such a high success rate.

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Would be easily managed if the support tree was updated to give feasible buffs for mages + support clerics.

Altho with the new break down on the mage tree in the pegasus update, damages seem to be in less quantity, so perhaps there will be more diversity. [hate bringing pegasus into a non pega topic] but did anyone test it and remember if fierce cudgeling still functions the same? I honestly don't care about mage debuff being nerfed IF its for intelligent reasons, mindless "op debuff need nerf" just isn't reason enough.

#22 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

Not the mage discussion thread. Phoenix arrow is fine the way it is.

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Exactly, it's used as utility for magic damage. Good for using against tank mobs/players with high def / low mdef.

#24 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

nah i would appreciate it with burn and a chance of aoe burnfor 3 secs in a low range.
To get an aoe(atleast close enough)

#25 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

or maybe give point blank arrow a defense down status...like 20% for 10 seconds...a lot of scouts dont get that skill because of the close range...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users