[C] Seal of Mjolnir (4th) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[C] Seal of Mjolnir (4th)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 swildturkey

swildturkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

Hello,

Did GMs really force-open this Seal prematurely and it's officially closed now? From what I heard, because they did not put in the rewards by mistake on the 3rd Seal (Brisingamen), they closed this Seal and opened Mjolnirs and that it wasn't even announced. Is this true? If so, sounds pretty unfair to me. Specially if you did Brisingamen and counted for it to take a while before Mjolnir would be open (and more even to close.) and AFK'd a bit or logged, then suddenly it's open/closed.

Is this really what happened? And if so, what do you guys think about it?

#2 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

I'm certain noone was notified about it via msn, NOT.

#3 swildturkey

swildturkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

So I heard. Well it sucks because I waited day and night infront of that sign/billboard. Did Seals 1, 2, and 3 with different alts to push it. Had all the required items for all 4 Seals from right as I knew was going to be implemented (on my main). Finished 3rd, went to get food, came back, closed. -_-
If it was open by normal progression I doubt I would have missed it but if I did I wouldn't be upset, tough luck. But it leaves me a bitter feeling knowing it was open prematurely by GMs without even announcing it >.<

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

All the seals were rolled by the community for this morning. The issue was after the seals were done with and the god item making part was taking place. After players got to the last stage, it wasn't allowing god item creation. A maintenance was conducted at 11am to address this, the God Item was created and the seals reset. Nothing is disabled now.

#5 swildturkey

swildturkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

What do you mean by the seals were rolled by the community this morning? I am aware of the God Item creation part but what I mean is yesterday when the 3rd Seal was released and the 4th was opened by GMs

Thank you for reporting this-there is an issue with the reward for the quest, we are <releasing> the seal and will be fixing the scripting for next maintenance. We will be getting in contact with the 11 people who have gone through and not received a card reward.

By the way I am one of them ^^''

By closing the seal, Oda meant that we are releasing it. Get started on seal 4! Seal 3 is now released.

I finished Seal 3 and logged to get dinner, as according to me I had plenty of time to do so and come back prob wait more before 4th was open. But since it was opened by GM power and out of the blue without us knowing (other than that single post somewhere in page 67 of the Patch notes) I wasn't aware and therefore missed the chance.

Edited by swildturkey, 23 March 2013 - 03:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users