Idea for Light Blue Potion Box of 100 (20 kp) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Idea for Light Blue Potion Box of 100 (20 kp)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Asperity

Asperity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

Posted this in the proposal section too, but it seems like its not getting much attention in that forum so I've decided post here.

[mod]Not getting enough attention isn't a reason to post things in the wrong section. =/[/mod]

Now I cant be the only one who thinks buying LB Boxes of 25 at a time is very annoying and time consuming when I want to buy large quantities. You have to buy them, open them, and stack them. I think there should be a LB Potion Box of 100 for 20 kp. This would significantly help cut down on the time it takes to open and stack these items. What do you guys think?

Edited by Ralis, 25 March 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

Why not a box of 500 for 100 kp instead.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

It's pathetic that people rely on this as their main source of SP regen items. It's fine as an emergency, but it's a stupid and expensive way to get potions for general use.

At current exchange rates, the 25/5kp potion boxes are 500k worth of kafra points - 20k each per potion! It's insane. And you feel dirty using them cause they're from the kafra shop.

#4 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

i use strawberries all the time (and i farm them myself). but at 500 for less than $1, i really don't care or mind paying for light blues. and you don't even need to pay for them either, just watch videos

#5 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

I support the idea, I love using light blues on low weight limit characters but stacking them is a pain :c

#6 Asperity

Asperity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

They're good cause they're lightweight.

#7 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

I don't even use this in pvm..

#8 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Regular blues are a major pain in the ass to make, and are super heavy. N> slim blue pot

#9 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

They weigh 1 I don't use any other sp items in WoE lol

#10 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

+1 to this

If GM can make it lighter by 0.5 instead of 1 weight will be much better

#11 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

Ya I bet if they lowered the weight of blue pots people would actually brew them although I don't use light blues it is a savoir sometimes and nice to use for woe

#12 Asperity

Asperity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

Its very useful in PvM where you want to go on longer grinding sprees on maps that may require a lot of walking to get to.

On topic, I believe people actually do stock up on light blues and that this small change would be very convenient.

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

I wish I could still buy ranked blues on the market, but the damned light blue potions killed potting of blues :-(

I mean, I wouldn't use either in WoE since I woe on my RK with Isia rune up 24/7, but they'd be real handy for everything else. A light blue pot doesn't even give me enough SP to cast DB once with Isia up! I use Vitata500 for SP in WoE - each one gives 200 sp, unreduced by Isia. I still end up using a crapload of them (up to 250 on really busy woe). Imagine if that was all light blues, that'd be like 15-20 boxes. And at current exchange rates, I can make vitata500's for about the price of a light blue... And the vitata 500's also increase my max SP!

Of course, for high int classes (like the genetics I use for everything outside of WoE), traditional SP items work better - but my choices lately have been vitata500 or strawberries. Which is a really dismal choice...

Edited by DrAzzy, 25 March 2013 - 12:48 PM.

#14 Jowgen

Jowgen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationLocation Not Found

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Huh, I've never seen you burst out of anger towards an item like that, Azz. Sorry that your RK doesn't have high enough int to benefit from the non-ranked blues. The light blues help my sura tremendously. What would a raked blue give your RK?

#15 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

pumpkin pie > isia ...

#16 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I believe Light Blue pots are quite good and if there's a way to get more, like 100 per box, it would make things really easier...

Not everyone buy kp with zeny plus light blue pots are quite lighter and that's the mean reason why people prefer them...

As Warlock, reading spellbook (comet) drains ~900 sp per cast, that plus the drain of SP while having the spell stored, as well as trying to keep SP to 90%+ so Energy Coat's reduction kicks in and by using different spells while Recognized Spell is active and mistress sunnies are on, kinda makes me use around 1k Blue pots per WoE, even more if is a busy WoE... hence why Light Blue pots are quite efficient because you can carry bunch of those and even on boxes so you don't go overweight that much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users