IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

I was just wondering what I should level with?

Sky Blow and then Rampage Blaster? Or should I just go for Rampage Blaster?

Weapon-wise I can use a +11 x2 HF Carga 0:

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1811 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

it is standard to start of with skyblow(SB) (job 9 only) straight from champ; if you want to go straight to rampage blaster(RB) and get rid of SB, you can.
i suggest switching to RB when you get to around job 28 - get rising dragon(RD) 10, power absorb(PA) 1, RB 5
it is ideal to have RD 10 so your RB does it best damage and you get 15% of maxSP with PA
note that RB is only really efficient if you can 1-shot whatever mob you're killing; snap mob > RB > PA; the pace is basically per 10 seconds (RB cooldown)
in the case where you could almost 1-shot the mob, just chain windmill(stun) > RB > earthshaker > windmill if you have to; get windmill at job 29
you can even keep GT-energy gain 3 on while you snap mob around to get your spheres (though zen guarantees full spheres) (gain was great pre-lightning ride nerf with huge mobs)

with skyblow, you can get semi-constant mini-procs of hunterfly/rideword/nid-garb/incubus-pet since you are spamming the skill on the mob
with rampage blaster, you have only 1 proc chance per mob but if it does proc, you get a larger HP/SP gain due to RB's large burst damage
it does seem unnecessary to have both, especially if you are geared enough to 1-shot with RB (ex. glorious morning star,ceb on bio2)

beyond that, you can try getting the GT skills (convert/revit) though these suck post-balance due to 2 min cooldowns - reset to WoE build at 150/50 =D

Edited by ka10, 24 March 2013 - 06:19 PM.

#3 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Haha play thanks for the help :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users