Question about VIP Services - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about VIP Services

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Im planning to have a 30-day VIP Service in iRO renewals server, and Im just wondering the after-effects of the VIP service. I have some questions about using this service and doubts....

What does the plan service mean? Does that mean I have to pay every 30 or 90 or 180 days?

Will I have to rush to create 6 characthers?
Will I still be able to play the 6 characthers after VIP is gone?
Does gravity/RO will force me to buy VIP service even though I dont want to have VIP anymore after; or give me a date (time-limit) to get VIP Service again? I just want to try and feel the difference....Im not gonna be the kind of person who will pay money all the time. I just want to try it.

Will I get banned after the service expire or refuse to buy more vip services?
Why is the 30-day vip service is more expensive than the 30-day plan? Is it because I wont get the extra 1500 wp?

Please help me by answering this questions....

Also, when will that VIP 10-year celebration exp event will expire?

Thank you in advance.

#2 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

VIP Benefits And you will be able to do all Turn ins at the same time, and have the option to go all base or all job exp.

You may play the character in 3-9 slots even after expiration, but not create them. So yes, create all 9 characters as vip now if you don't plan on extending your vip in the future.

iRO is F2P. Gravity won't force you to pay, it merely gives you an advantage in the leveling process for the vip duration
Afaik the subscribtion does not automatically renew. Service = plan, you get 30 day vip, and if you want, you renew it at anytime.

The vip package(VIP for 30 days + 1500 KP) is pretty neat and I suggest you to get it because you are essentially buying 1500 kp but thrown in a vip for free. The 1500 KP can sell for 150m-200m in game, which would help you to kick start your bussiness.

Vip is pretty key to leveling imo. Once you are max level it becomes less beneficial.

Edited by Qani, 25 March 2013 - 01:59 AM.

#3 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

VIP Benefits And you will be able to do all Turn ins at the same time, and have the option to go all base or all job exp.

You may play the character in 3-9 slots even after expiration, but not create them. So yes, create all 9 characters as vip now if you don't plan on extending your vip in the future.

iRO is F2P. Gravity won't force you to pay, it merely gives you an advantage in the leveling process for the vip duration
Afaik the subscribtion does not automatically renew. Service = plan, you get 30 day vip, and if you want, you renew it at anytime.

The vip package(VIP for 30 days + 1500 KP) is pretty neat and I suggest you to get it because you are essentially buying 1500 kp but thrown in a vip for free. The 1500 KP can sell for 150m-200m in game, which would help you to kick start your bussiness.

Vip is pretty key to leveling imo. Once you are max level it becomes less beneficial.

No force payin? :D I feel relieve now! Thanks!How long would that VIP deal stay in the VIP services? I dont mean about how long it would last (eg. 30 days) Just checking How long would that VIP deal stay there.

#4 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

No force payin? :D I feel relieve now! Thanks!How long would that VIP deal stay in the VIP services? I dont mean about how long it would last (eg. 30 days) Just checking How long would that VIP deal stay there.

It's hard to say when it'll leave, it's been there for a pretty long time... :s Not even sure if they intend on taking it out.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

The current 10 year added-VIP bonus though (where VIP does +100% instead of +50%) is supposed to end tonight with maint, though. Who knows if they'll actually end it on time, though. The GMs are awful about extending events at the last minute (after you've rushed to get everything done by the end of the event...)

#6 Kanbei

Kanbei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

won't force you to pay?
i remember i f i want class3 character i must buy item from cash shop right?

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

won't force you to pay?
i remember i f i want class3 character i must buy item from cash shop right?

It's 1 magic stone for non-VIP, but there are ways to get magic stone without buying from cash shop (you can turn in eden badges, which you got doing the turnins to level to 99 for them)

#8 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hmm, I hope they havent ended that bonus...

So, can I just get this straight, because I am quite paranoid on things that I am not sure about.
If I bought that VIP deal, and it ended in 30days, does it mean that I can get VIP after it expires, WHENEVER I want with NO TIME LIMIT? And RO won't bug me like a Jehovah Witness door-to-door knocker that says "Would you like to go vip again?; and if you don't get vip after this "xx" time limit we will banned your accounts?

Pls. reply asap! Thank you!~

Note: Sorry if I offend someone about their religion, it was the only thing that I can relate off.

#9 Kanbei

Kanbei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

It's 1 magic stone for non-VIP, but there are ways to get magic stone without buying from cash shop (you can turn in eden badges, which you got doing the turnins to level to 99 for them)

eden badges is purple item i get from talk with npc at eden group right?
if i do like you say i will can't do everything with eden npc right?

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Its the purple badge thing you get from doing the Gramps Turnins, called "Eden Merit Badge" You give I think 8 of them to Merry Badger on eden group floor 1 for a magic stone.

There is another item with the same image and a similar name that you get once per char from some other eden quest - those don't work.

#11 Kanbei

Kanbei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Its the purple badge thing you get from doing the Gramps Turnins, called "Eden Merit Badge" You give I think 8 of them to Merry Badger on eden group floor 1 for a magic stone.

There is another item with the same image and a similar name that you get once per char from some other eden quest - those don't work.

thank you for answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users