V.I.P, Kafra Points and magic stones - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

V.I.P, Kafra Points and magic stones

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Frenah

Frenah

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hello everybody! I have started playing iro for the first time in 9 years (oh has it changed, even on "classic" server!)... So, I have searched the forums for a better understanding of this now "free to play game" and have some questions regarding the V.I.P stuff.

1. Ok so number 1, I got the 30 day V.I.P and 1500 kafra points for 1500 wp thing and I love it. The question is, in 30 days can I get that again or is it a one time deal thing? As I recall that package costs about the same as old iro cost for a month so it's super good!

2. As for those magical stones... I hear you don't need them if your V.I.P, and have turned my thief into and assassin without one. However, there are mail box things all over the place that say I need a magic. The outdated forums I read said that you get refunded the 100kp for the stone if you use it. Is this still true? I'm confused because I have changed jobs without the stone but still cant do some stone type things?

3. HUGS! (Ok that's not a question but I wanted to have 3 things :p_hi: )

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

1) You can do it every month, at least as long as they choose to continue this promotion. It's the way to get VIP, for sure.

2) Magic stones have different uses depending on the server. On Classic, they're used once per char for non-VIP, either when you change to second job or when you first rent a merchant cart. In the past, you could get the kp refunded if you used one for this purpose on classic while VIP, but now you aren't required to use the stones if you're VIP, so no need for refunding (for several months after introduction of classic, VIP didn't work there - no +% exp, npcs couldn't tell that you were VIP, etc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users