Tiger Cannon is good for leveling? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tiger Cannon is good for leveling?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SasakiKun

SasakiKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

I read in a forum that Tiger Cannon is good for Leveling, even better than the Sky Net Blow, and wanted to know if it's true, to be true, How is based stats points for that build? regards

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1811 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

you have to dragon>fallen>tiger combo it for basically 2x damage compared to manually casting
use an appropriate carga and endow (note this is "partial" endow; useless on ghost)
the standard woe stats are fine, but if want to maximize damage its mostly coming from str, vit, and int; atk, maxhp, maxsp; any gear that enhances those attributes are good
if u really want to try it out u can even go TC-10, RD-10, revit-5, PA; (yeah gt-revit sucks compared to pre-balance: 2 min cooldown, less maxhp bonus)
sky blow is fine on early levels but i just drop it as soon as i can get RD10, RB5, PA, the better to 1-shot with; followed by TC afterwards
also TC is best with rideword/nid/incubuspet/maybe hunterflycarga (if u can 1-shot w/ it) and maybe even a stock of HP/SP supplies to speed things up

Edited by ka10, 29 March 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#3 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

small sidenote on TC leveling; It is very very supply heavy. be ready to guzzle pots a lot.

#4 SasakiKun

SasakiKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Thanks the answer xP i see, tiger cannon is a suicidal leveling xD (for the hp), but other question, and Rampage Blast 5 is good for leveling?

#5 willyh

willyh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

What i want to know is how to effectively combo TC or HG. The timing seems to be very difficult. I just changed my build and skills, and im getting irritated at the combo difficulty.

There doesnt seem to be any other way to level past 140 other than using TC and/or HG.

Anyone have any helpful ideas?

Thank you.

#6 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1811 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

rampage 5 is good if you can 1-shot your mob with it; in you can almost 1-shot just do a windmill before; maybe chain earth shaker/windmill after (gt-gain 3 must be on to auto-gain sphere for earth shaker after rampage); personally i went to biolab 2 with kvm mace.

to combo TC/GoH, when you dragon combo a monster, hold the click down, press/mash your fallen empire hotkey (while still holding down the click), release click as soon as fallen empire goes off, re-click on monster immediately (as if to regular melee attack it) then quickly press/mash TC/GoH - damage is boosted (around double for TC) and cast times are removed for both.
you can do the combo without having to re-click the target right before TC/GoH, but it must be perfectly timed - if you're just spamming the hotkeys, TC/GoH will fail - either nothing happens or the skill will cast normally (ie. with cast time) and do regular damage; re-clicking just ensures the combo chains as it should, even as you mash the hotkeys

when job 60 update arrives, get flash combo - its basically just a 1-click "combo" haha

and yeah unless you can solo, you'll just end up as MS tank or a filler class on TIs

Edited by ka10, 31 March 2013 - 06:43 AM.

#7 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

You don't need to hold down any clicks for the combo. Doesn't even make sense why you'd have to do that anyway. Just need to learn the timing.

The whole thing can be done in 3 key presses and 1 click, the 1 click.

Press Dragon Combo, Click target (to dragon combo the target), Press Fallen Empire, Press Tiger Cannon. Done.

#8 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1811 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

the reclick on target before tc/goh ensures 100% no-fail that the combo version of those skills will occur; you can time it nicely like i already said but if you miss the window, the tc/goh will just be the regular versions
i guess the reason i just hold the click is because i have /nc off and i'm just used to holding down the mouse when i was doing monk combos.
also after fallen empire, you can also click a different target (range dependent - goh works for targets not close) if you want to center the tc's aoe on that one instead, similar to monks.

Edited by ka10, 02 April 2013 - 02:42 AM.

#9 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

I leveled my Sura doing......

Mob > Earth Shaker > Rampage blast > Sky blow anything that survived

#10 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

I leveled my Sura doing......

Mob > Earth Shaker > Rampage blast > Sky blow anything that survived

Why earthshaker and not windmill? lmao

#11 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

Idk thats what aiden taught me xD

#12 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Windmill does a few thousand damage, as well as stunning everything at 100% chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users