2 replies to this topic

#1 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Despite the fact I am one if the best SN players out there (in my opinion xD) I do not know some things still...

Pray tell, what WEAPON can I equip where I can still have my shield, but gives me the bang for my buck concerning MATK and survivability.

And another question, I REALLY wanna equip my survivors rod, but it's only a level 3 weapon, does the super novice link allow you to equip any level weapon or only level 4 weapons????

And one last question (xD)
What is the best magic skill for a super novice? Expanded or no.
I know waterball is kickbutt, but that's not exactly useful half the time xD Should I go for frost diver+ Jupitel? Stone curse+ fire bolt? (Dual IMp cards) or something else?

I plan to PvP (not be all powerful, but to be one of those novelty novices who can kill if you don't watch your back xD)

#2 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

No 2 handed weapons can be worn.

A Super Novice can wear any weapon if there's a counterpart they can wear without link.

Exemple: Super Novices can use a normal axe, such as Orcish Axe[0] or [4]. That means that, with soul link, you can wear any 1 handed axes.

Likewise, there are no Bows that can be equipped by Super Novice, thus none will be equippable with link either.

#3 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

I don't wanna equip a bow... but thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users