sistars

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Locationindo
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ygg

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

i wana ask is it important to max crazy vine on woe purpose?

some ppl i read they say just put to lvl 3 since it deal damage base on chance of area cause bigger area mean the chance to hit is more low. is that statement true?

Edited by sistars, 03 April 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

i wana ask is it important to max crazy vine on woe purpose?

some ppl i read they say just put to lvl 3 since it deal damage base on chance of area cause bigger area mean the chance to hit is more low. is that statement true?

No, it's false in multiple ways. Slap the person who told you that.

Per wiki page (which I wrote myself a few months back, the last time someone asked this question, and I discovered that the wiki page didn't match reality):

Crazy vines distributes a number of 3x3 AoE's within a 9x9 area. The 9x9 area is the same regardless of skill level, but the number of 3x3 AoE's is based on skill level. So the higher the level of crazy vines, the better the chance of hitting a specific cell with it.

Moreover, crazy vines would be just as important in WoE as it is now even if it didn't do damage. You do not use CV for damage, you use it to shred ground effects, and boy does it do a good job.

If you need something to shave skill points from - thorn wall just got nerfed (no longer hits 50x a second in woe), so you can drop that back to prereq level, if you were planning to max it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 April 2013 - 09:43 AM.

#3 sistars

sistars

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Locationindo
  • Server:ygg

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

ty azzy for u answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users