3 replies to this topic

#1 Psion

Psion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, New York

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:47 AM

Right now my stalker is an AGI/DEX bow stalker, and with this opportunity to reset stats, I was wondering how I should change my build for WoE/PvP. Now, I'm not very WoE smart at all, so if anyone could help me figure out a WoE build for my stalker it would be greatly appreciated. I'm aware I should probably restat and not get AGI, but I'm unsure whether I want a lot of VIT along with my DEX, or become a caster stalker and grab INT. I'd like your opinions on the Stalker WoE builds.

#2 Psychogenik

Psychogenik

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:51 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Stalker

#3 Psion

Psion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, New York

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Thank you for the link. That page is useful, but I'm also looking for the experiences people have had playing a stalker in WoE, and how well these builds actually work out in battle.

#4 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

Most people I know rock the Dex/Vit/Int build and go Divest Crazy in WoE. What I don't like about that is that it limits the Stalker to strictly a "saboteur" role. Dunno if you can still use Bowling Bash with a bow, but I would use that after stripping (Haven't played it in a while).

Its strange but I enjoyed playing as an agi Dagger/Sword rogue in WoE more. Its not the most "convenient" but you can still find a way to make yourself useful. You also don't have the annoyance of switching from a bow to shield as you will always have one on you. If I can sneak close to the wiz's I can do well backstabbing them. You can also mess with hunters/snipers that way too. Another fun experience was fighting an lk that kept missing me. I picked at him until he went into Frenzy then hid and went on my merry way, leaving him there >.< If you aim for Full Divest while using this type of build, I recommend getting a knife with 4 drops for the dex boost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users