• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mentatq

Mentatq

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Not dear Gravity Softwere, in 2 years of Requiem existance and tons of "maintances" u havent made any proper fixes and addons in ur game, to make it realy fun and interesting( not just stupid grinder ). All ur tries to make game better was total failure, reason is simple - you only interested in profit. "Free to play" is actually "Free to try", cause all good weapon and armor upgrading is completly depends on your Item Mall. Your true slogan is "No pay, no play". Overall u get more $ than more quiality "Pay to play" MMOS. You realy don't care bout players and bug fixin' and expanding Requiem world, to make game decent in gameplay and graphics and opmization. The last of you dumbest ideas was to merge 2 servers, that was obvious that Requiem doesnt maintanced to handle so many players on one server, so we got in final Huge lags and low FPS in that what u called "Cities". I often hear complaints bout different players how much game lags, crashes, freezes, "cannot connect" messeges, so dont think thats only my thoughs, this are facts and u know it!

Here are list of the most annoying bugs and game defects u havent managed to fix in long-long time:

- Stealth bug ( all know bout it );
- Possetion Beast bug on Rogue\Assasin\Shadow runner ( cannot transform, cause game thinks you are debuffed, when u have "Atack speed" buff on );
- Skill downtimes are mostly WRONG, check you code!;
- Ranger shooting through wall defect;
- Reinforcement, Enchanting, Reducing and probably others % rates of success are WRONG, simple calculation proves this;
- Very much amount of skills description are either wrong, either not full ( the best example are Summoning skills - No dmg, no def, no hp information! )
- Some skills are too strong, others too weak, and much of them are just useless for proper class.
- Annoying defect is so called "game desync", when game cannot sync properly player vs mob or player vs player, and as result u get messeges like "Too far away from target", "Skill downtime hasn't passed", "Cannot use this skill now". Same reason u cannot strike mobs when u are at proper distance and otherside melee mobs atack u from 20m distance. Other example of desync are skills with dash and strike when target runs, in many cases u end dash somewhere behinde the target in 5-15m away;
- Player stuck defect;
- Overall game class balance is very weak, mostly cause game has autoaim;
- Chat system defect with long messege send ( u cannot see if messege is actually sent or not )
Next is the list of most destructive free player vs pay player disbalance features:

- Huge reduction prices, u force player to buy reduction tool;
- Existance of Reinf and Enchanting "resets", "% ups", "no failure" coupons ( especially starting eximus quiality gear, seriously ruins gameplay );
- Bank is smaller than ur all inventory!;
- Cannot transfer stuff to other account characters;
- Item Mall HP and MP heals;

All this things are on your conscience ( offcorse if u have one ). The aspiration of money profit makes such games like yours. But if your company have left some of respect to other people, you will think about all this messege and will go for making beter games not just money maker...

P.S. - Little tip for Dominator class: Make summon options more effective, adding to game pre-set behavior option for each summon, removing manual contol option and adding "Only heal" behavior option for Ennon summon.

P.P.S. - On next maintance start FIXING bugs and defects that are described above!

#2 Funnies

Funnies

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:41 PM

finally someone can tell everything on this game...i agree with everything wright above and i hope that gravity will do something instead of stand and watch :|

#3 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

You have just said what all of us have been saying for the past 2 years. nothing happened, nothing will. Either accept the game as it is or move on. You still enjoy it, then go ahead and play it. You don't enjoy it, then quit.
I'm 100% certain things will only go for the worst. The peak of this game was right before the Xenoa were added. After the Xenoa were added the game started going only downhill, and it still is going down. I personally haven't seen any good patch for like 1.5 years.

#4 Mentatq

Mentatq

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

Then we'll try to make an ultimatum to gravity, gather as much players as possible to support this.

#5 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_bow.gif

#6 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:10 AM

Then we'll try to make an ultimatum to gravity, gather as much players as possible to support this.

Good luck with that. Sadly 99% of Requiem's player base, extremely small, don't even read these forums. And 99% of those 99% don't even know this game has a forum.

Edited by Overlord666, 19 October 2010 - 12:10 AM.

#7 VimLovie

VimLovie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Yeah, there's nothing I hate more than logging on after 4-5 hours of maint just to see that absolutely nothing is different except the items in the mall. Countless times I've considered quitting because day after day the game has less to offer. The lack of change makes the game DULL.

#8 EphraimWitchwood

EphraimWitchwood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • LocationAt my computer. Like, all the time.

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

Glad I uninstalled and never looked back! If gravity isn't going to support their only real game, then they aren't worth supporting as a company. I am pretty damn sure that 99¢ of every dollar goes towards :P for iRO, and from the looks of things, they can barely run that. We need to send a message to this company by completely and totally abandoning them. Unless they can grow a pair, tell the Korean devs to piss off, and start making the games their damn selves, they won't survive another decade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users