Sorc Builds! - Page 2 - Magician - WarpPortal Community Forums

Jump to content


Photo

Sorc Builds!


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 MrMcStash

MrMcStash

    I am New.

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

Idk about you guys, but in SEA, i was kind of doing a Support/DPS build, I know it was probably stupid of me to do, but I put into fire bolt and fire ball, because at the lower levels, cold bolt and lightning bolt, dont do jack. In my "guild" i have essentially a tank thief/rogue and a thief/assassin that kinda rely on me to do a big chunk of damage. So i will prolly stick with what i did in SEA, just not put as much into fire bolt/ball and if i have to when i become a Sorc i will just buy a skill reset scroll and re-allocate my points and just not include those.
  • 0

#27 LordInuyasha

LordInuyasha

    Amateur Blogger

  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

Idk about you guys, but in SEA, i was kind of doing a Support/DPS build, I know it was probably stupid of me to do, but I put into fire bolt and fire ball, because at the lower levels, cold bolt and lightning bolt, dont do jack. In my "guild" i have essentially a tank thief/rogue and a thief/assassin that kinda rely on me to do a big chunk of damage. So i will prolly stick with what i did in SEA, just not put as much into fire bolt/ball and if i have to when i become a Sorc i will just buy a skill reset scroll and re-allocate my points and just not include those.



Honestly u shouldnt be the one handing out the pain in dungeons. that much atleast sure u help but the thiefs and rogues. and so on. other dps classes. are the ones who are suppose to be focusing on direct damage. and honestly. i went with full on cold bolt. and was lvling. up. just as good. without any troubles. id advise u go kill that lurker fly or w.e its called. for the lvl 8 blue staff i think it is because thats what i had and pretty much uses it untill like. 15+ untill i got a better one. so far this is my build. and it worked great for me in beta

http://ro2base.com/b...310439.22310439

many of u might object. to this kind of build. but. i did fine. no issues at all. and i got partied. pretty much 90% of the time. and the other 10% they just didnt want a sorc lol. but yea u gotta remember most of the damage comes from ur gears try and find that staff asoon as u get to that miniboss find a party and farm it untill u get that staff because trust me it really helped. ALOT during early lvls to vastly speed up my killing and aswell i pumped all my points into cold bolt early on and was pretty much 2 shotting stuff. and with the added AGI i was hitting crits like crazy.

Edited by LordInuyasha, 30 April 2013 - 11:27 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users