SO, what are YOU most looking forward to seeing?! - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

SO, what are YOU most looking forward to seeing?!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Tiaryn

Tiaryn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

I don't know why but i am the kinda guy who doesn't aims for achievements, I can say i will do them but only if my friends are doing it and im bored :)

So, what are you planning to do the whole time? :)

I only do those kharas for the xp, zeny, and better titles. And because they're along the way. Otherwise, achievements are pointless to me.

Ah, thanks, the name of this system is 'khara'. Of course xp, zeny and the titles are nice bonuses.

#27 RoronoaLance

RoronoaLance

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Odin(iRO2)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

trying to get some bonus if there is an event

#28 ItsFaulkenOMG

ItsFaulkenOMG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew World
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:33 AM

I don't know why but i am the kinda guy who doesn't aims for achievements, I can say i will do them but only if my friends are doing it and im bored :)

If achievement give us reward then it doesn't hurt to be added, right?
Same tho, I don't usually get all achievements at a game and I get most or all of my achievements while playing through its story so I guess I feel the same way.

#29 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

i just want to ride my peco peco like the good ol days

#30 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

I can finally get all the costumes I want

#31 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

I'd like to see:

-A lot of card effects like on RO1 (damage reduction/amplifiers by race, element, etc.., skill modifiers, item gaining, etc...)
-IDENTICAL War of Emperium.
-Class build variety like in ro1, to avoid all Knights beeing the same thing, and looking like clones at end game, wearing all the server knights the samea rmor, the same weapon, the same headgear....
-Some type of faction or world GvG system.For example: Guild X delcares War to Guild Y, the these guild members can kill each others while in open world maps.
-Not forgetting mid-age players, no all have to be cute hearts and lovely bunny hairbands, i love the ro style, it's unique, but 30 years old players also likes bloody things and serious headgear. RO1 have a good mix of both.
-I'd like to see RO2 grow as RO1, when RO1 was open beta, had the 20% of current RO1 content, the game has been always adding more, cities, MVPs, dungeons, jobs, cards, etc... that keep me playing ro1 for more than 10 years

Edited by Thaiku, 15 April 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#32 RiketzKarlom

RiketzKarlom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

I'd like to see:

-A lot of card effects like on RO1 (damage reduction/amplifiers by race, element, etc.., skill modifiers, item gaining, etc...)
-IDENTICAL War of Emperium.
-Class build variety like in ro1, to avoid all Knights beeing the same thing, and looking like clones at end game, wearing all the server knights the samea rmor, the same weapon, the same headgear....
-I'd like to see RO2 grow as RO1, when RO1 was open beta, had the 20% of current RO1 content, the game has been always adding more, cities, MVPs, dungeons, jobs, cards, etc... that keep me playing ro1 for more than 10 years

Yes, those things, especially the last point made. I remember when Izlude when shiny and new, back in Beta 1 before 2nd jobs, though a little after Alpha ended. Of course, as a jobless teenager, I ran off to private servers as soon as it all went pay to play. But, the sheer fact that the official servers have held so much population is a testament to their tireless work and effort to improve the game. Gravity is one of the few companies in existence whom I have nothing but respect for. There are games that have been free to play since day 1 who haven't held their player base as well, and that's just mind blowingly awesome.

Edited by RiketzKarlom, 16 April 2013 - 02:54 AM.

#33 OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationHere (not there).
  • Server:Yet

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Looking forward to:
- getting Large Bags from mobs (not from "Pandora's Box events")
- 5 minute Resurrect/Soul Bind
- Colosseum not being at 5am ¬_¬
- not needing PvP gear to advance to Bapho(N) and PvE Arena(N)
- getting Raid parties on my Cooking Assassin
- Cash Shop costume items being permanent

(Here's hoping the only thing that won't leave me in despair is the Colosseum start time.)

Edited by OniNoMeKyo, 16 April 2013 - 03:07 AM.

#34 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

I kind of want to try RO2 just to see what WoE is like. :v

#35 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

I'd really like they keep/remake some songs from RO1, specially Amatsu Town theme (Purity of your Smile)

#36 Tsujiko

Tsujiko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:waiting for Ro2 launch

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

I'd really like they keep/remake some songs from RO1, specially Amatsu Town theme (Purity of your Smile)

remaking some of them would have been nice ^^ (So much nostalgia *-*) I also really liked the Amatsu musik, it's great <3

But it's not complicated to switch the musik in the bgm folder here. (I din't like the soundtrack of Ro2: lots. Gotw soundtrack by Yoko Kanno is much better imho)
So i switched most of them with other game musik :p_laugh: (like .hack//, Ragnarok Battle Offline, old Ro1 etc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users