Crafted Sets were weird in SEA. Mainly because the pieces were so all over the place. Some sets had missing pieces. According to the database, there's suppose to be two tiers of crafted equipment before changing names. These gears were suppose to have 2 different sets each (1 for dodge, 1 for parry). To make things less confusing it's suppose to go:
Desperate / Celestial Apostle -> ??? Apostle -> Darkness / Rise & Fall Valkyrie -> Pitch Darkness / Brilliant Valkyrie -> AoD Epics
However, this is where it gets confusing.
1. The tier 1 Apostle (Desperate/Celestial) only dropped shoes, gloves and weapon recipes.
2. Tier 2 Apostle didn't exist at all.
3. Tier 1 Valkyrie only dropped Top/Pants, as well as weapon.
4. Tier 2 Valk only included Shoes, Gloves Weapon (Need Confirmation for others, the case might just be that they havent dropped yet)
5. Helm craft doesn't exist at all.
I'm assuming some of the drops were tinkered with so that there's a distinct pattern of what sets offer what gear (There's even a conspiracy theory that they removed the helm on purpose so they can sell more cash shop headgear XD) In the end, you cant really complete 1 full set, therefore I don't think its worth adding the crafted looks. Also, as far as warrior goes, the Tier 1 Valk looks very similar to lv50 set. (For Warriors, the lv50 green set is green, the lv50 RHD set is White, and the lv50 Crafted top/pants is Blue. They all have different patterns, but they are very similar. I personally think the RHD set is the best).
In any case, here's the Lv50 Rise&Fall Valk Pants/Top:
Edited by StryfeK, 26 April 2013 - 11:19 PM.