Ethro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

WIll this server be based on kRO2 or on the i need to milk the playerbase seaRO2 version of the game?

i played both and stopped on seaRO2 cuz it was like oh yeah u need cash shop items to win in pve (say hello to spinel spamming in CoA)

AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANT!! kRO2 or seaRO2 sorcs *___* (kRO2 = yay!!! seaRO2 = fail -_- ffs this bs nerf)

greetings from europe :3

#2 Remuss

Remuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

We don't know yet. Hope the iRO2 will be like kRO2 :)

#3 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

Both the kRO2 version and RO2sea are milk the player base versions. Most likely iRO2 will be a milk the player base version. Despite what they may say, the Gravity LLC team has very little authority to make changes to this. One thing I have learned playing Gravity LLC games for a decade is that Gravity does not care and will repeat the same mistake over and over again.

#4 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANT!! kRO2 or seaRO2 sorcs *___* (kRO2 = yay!!! seaRO2 = fail -_-

Didn't Sorcs recently get nerfed in kRO2 to bring them more like seaRO2 Sorcs, since they were kinda OP?

#5 Ethro

Ethro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

well last time i played on kRO2 was back in december and well seaRO2 uhm i think i stopped in feb <.<
but well the kRO2 milking was not that bad like the seaRO2 milking <.<

#6 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

One would think after seeing the sheer stupidity od SEARO2's failure and massive player dissatisfaction would lead IRO2 to do things better. As the mods and voulenteers have said on here IRO2 is MAJORLY competitive with SEA, so it stands to reason they would try there best and make things better and put SEA to utter shame. Also I highly doubt IRO2 will be like SEARO2 due to the fact competitors do things differently to get ahead. I may be wrong of coarse but this is just common logic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users