• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ikikjk

ikikjk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

hello i want to do an hybrid sorcerer, i already thought for a build with 4/5 meditation but i was wondering if it was worth it? even with 51 agi from 340-460 % crit doesnt make too much diference with even the 10% surplus accuarcy (im assuming i can reach 105%)but i dont know maybe someone that mains a sorc or has any experience can tell me something else.

#2 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I highly recommend leaving it at Lv.1, as your skill points are better spent elsewhere.

The highest hitrate I've noticed is 104%, so let's use that as an example of how this skill works. You'd have 9% hitrate to apply to Meditation, and crits naturally do double (200%) damage/healing. Lv.1 Meditation would then make your crit-heals do 230.6%. Lv.5 Meditation would make your crit-heals do 245%.
As a sorc, you'll probably have at least 2.5k magic attack around endgame, which would make your Healing Wave do ~850 HP normally (if you have Earth Seal on).
With that Meditation Lv.1 described, you'd heal 1960 HP.
With that Meditation Lv.5 described, you'd heal 2082 HP.
That's a difference of 122 HP, which doesn't mean much compared to the 4-6k HP your average party members will have.

#3 ikikjk

ikikjk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

i see thanks for the info, so many skills not worth maxing but need 1 point to access better skills :/

#4 OhGreat

OhGreat

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Any Sorc build will have the same problem - lacking skill points. You have no choice but to leave certain important skill at lvl 1, or not maxing it.. but for meditation, its DEFINITELY lvl 1. Its useless, and its almost unneeded. You better focus on how to get high critical rate instead, because crit heal is extremely useful in high level dungeon. Beside meditation only works for critical heal, so unless you have high crit rate, its going to be useless on your hybrid build.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users