I can not install the game - no puedo instalar el juego - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I can not install the game - no puedo instalar el juego

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vizurd

vizurd

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

hello people will see nesecito haller urgent help download the Ragnarok game 2 on day 17 of the 04 good if the game is good and that I download pro when I try to install I get the following errors.

installer information

an error ocurred while Applying security settings. user is not a valid user or group. This Could Be a problem whith the package, or a problem connecting to a damain controller on the network. Check your network connection and click "retry" or "cancel" to the end the install.

no longer hope to do more with your help as possible greetings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola gente veran nesecito ayuda urgente haller descargue el juego el Ragnarok 2 el dia 17 del 04 bueno el caso es que el juego me descargo bien y eso pro cuando trato de instalarlo me aparece el siguien error.

installer information

an error ocurred while applying security settings. user is not a valid user or group. this could be a problem whith the package, or a problem connecting to a damain controller on the network. check your network connection and click "retry", or "cancel" to the end the install.

ya no se que hacer espero su ayuda lo mas ante posible saludos

#2 Uktena

Uktena

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

This issue affects only non-english versions of Windows. Simply create a group named "Users", add your own Windows Account and the System Account, and everything will work.

Here's the link for how to create the Users group:
http://windows.micro...oups-in-windows

Hope you can solve it.

#3 theHomeless

theHomeless

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

This issue affects only non-english versions of Windows. Simply create a group named "Users", add your own Windows Account and the System Account, and everything will work.

Here's the link for how to create the Users group:
http://windows.micro...oups-in-windows

Hope you can solve it.

thank you very much !!! I can finally play !!! x3

#4 Delorios92

Delorios92

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

I have a little problem..
I had the same problem to install the game, and i wanted to use your method, but it is impossible under Windows 7 home premium edition... Won't I be able to install Requiem :( ?

Edited by Delorios92, 08 May 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#5 jeandiegojd

jeandiegojd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

I have same problem in Windows 8!
I make this steps http://windows.micro...oups-in-windows
and don´t work, all time same msg
"an error ocurred while Applying security settings. user is not a valid user or group. This Could Be a problem whith the package, or a problem connecting to a damain controller on the network. Check your network connection and click "retry" or "cancel" to the end the install."

#6 dunga

dunga

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

I have same problem in Windows 8!
I make this steps http://windows.micro...oups-in-windows
and don´t work, all time same msg
"an error ocurred while Applying security settings. user is not a valid user or group. This Could Be a problem whith the package, or a problem connecting to a damain controller on the network. Check your network connection and click "retry" or "cancel" to the end the install."

i had the same problem than u
this it worked to me
  • Start by pressing the Windows Key+R (or opening the Start Menu and typing in Run and hitting enter), inserting cmd into the dialog box and hitting enter. This will open a Command Prompt.
  • Type net localgroup Users /add and press enter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users