Forgot your PIN (Second Numeric Password)? - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Forgot your PIN (Second Numeric Password)?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hey, Midgardians!

We are getting a lot of requests from folks who made a PIN for their account, but ended up forgetting it.

In order to better assist you, please refer to the following support page first before submitting a ticket to get it reset, so that our support team will have all the necessary information to help you out.

https://support.warp...pin-number.aspx

#2 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

How long will it take for a response? I submitted a ticket 3.5 hours ago and haven't heard back yet.

#3 Aquafall

Aquafall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

Cool but I submitted a ticket 13h ago and I didn't get an answer . I can't connect to the game because of password issue and I begin to worry...

#4 AvalonBright

AvalonBright

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

How do you even check if you got a reply? I logged in and sent a ticket but there doesn't seem to be any way to view submitted tickets or responses... -.-

#5 LovinAngel93

LovinAngel93

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

"Ooops, an error has occurred. This problem has been logged and reported.
Please try again later."

Great help, thanks....
What's that second passwort for anyway?
I intentionally took the same numbers I use to unblock my phone, so I could be sure I won't forget them. But still it keeps telling me the numbers are wrong... but I can't believe I typed them in 3 times the same wrong way when I had to choose the numbers for my RO acc.... that's all so annoying :(

#6 Pomato

Pomato

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

Like LovinAngel93, I picked numbers I would not forget. I was able to log in without problems on both May 1st and May 2nd using this same pin. Now, when I put it in, it tells me the PIN is incorrect! I've submitted a ticket for a PIN reset, since that seems to be the only thing I can do right now. I think that there might be something else going on here, however...

Edited by Pomato, 03 May 2013 - 04:50 AM.

#7 pelellyr

pelellyr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

I move to make the pin numbers optional with a warning label and a waver of warp portal/gravity responsiblity for those of us who don't care about the extra security. I've been hating on the forced extra security since the first mmo it was added to and dyslexia and randomly moving numbers don't mix well.

#8 9107130506134854737

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Please, if eny of you resolve the problem, tell

#9 emocurryx@gmail.com

emocurryx@gmail.com

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

I submitted a ticket this morning, but I haven't gotten any word back yet...I was really pumped to try out this mmo, even though I haven't played the first. And what with the sheer stress of dealing with the buggy updater and trying to get the interface to pop up, only to bug up the PIN...I'm starting to lose bit of faith in the possibility of any good experience in this game. In fact, I'm not sure if I messed up the PIN or if the PIN is just being a jerk, from what I've heard from Pomato. And after trying to get on to the server last night only to be informed that it was under maintenance...well aside from that, I'm not very confident in this whole second password thing. Is that supposed to be some cruel pun with it being the second game?

Edited by emocurryx@gmail.com, 08 May 2013 - 09:49 AM.

#10 Griever666

Griever666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Hey guys, I have a problem...

I cannot even go to the secondary password phase...

The launcher just freezes and goes to Windows, basicly after putting the game ID and the main password the game closes...

#11 7468130516153827860

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

ive submited a ticket. went through the responses and information. just got an email saying it was successfully reset. said i should be able to log into RO2 and chose a new 2nd password. but still when i load the client it tells me password incorrect. i have spent hours each day for almost a week and still cant log into my account. this is unbelievable!

#12 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Why not a pin recovery system built into the game?

#13 Kitey

Kitey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Alright wtf is going on.. been able to log in fine for over a month now and suddenly my pin is wrong?

I'm pretty sure I haven't been hacked so I'm guessing this is a bug on your end, seriously it's just one thing after another with this game.

#14 Tildaron

Tildaron

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

My problem is that my account fpr this game is going though Steam so I'm not sure how I should go about requesting

a ticket for a 2nd password reset.

#15 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

http://support.warpportal.com

I would suggest making a ticket as I do not believe anyone from Support reads this stickied thread. You have to make an account on the Support site that is separate from the WP/Steam account.

#16 Doomkitten666

Doomkitten666

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

I am being asked to sign in with a second password (all numbers) but, I was never told or given the choice to make a second password. How am I going to play with this messed up issue?

#17 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

Contact support in the same manner you would using the instructions in the first post. They will need to look into your account.

#18 Sylarr

Sylarr

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:58 AM

how can i retrieve my 2nd account password or my pin. i can't login my account :(. It's almost a year when i last login my account so i aleady forget my 2nd password please someone help me.

#19 Krexus

Krexus

I made it Off Topic

• Customer Service Management
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:12 PM

Hello everyone,

Before you submit the ticket, please review these steps first: https://support.warp...pin-number.aspx and http://support.warpportal.com

When you enter your Pin Number incorrectly one too many times, the game will automatically exit. If you've forgotten it, you simply need to submit a ticket with the following information:

• Name of Character:
  • Game Server:
  • Account Name:
  • E-mail Address Registered to the Account:
  • Full Name on the Account:
  • Registered Date of Birth:
Once we have verified the information, we'll get your Pin Number reset so you may pick another one!

Please understand we do our very best to respond back and get you back to the game, however sometimes we get a queue of tickets that may come before yours.
Knowing the process here will help speed up the process, rather than we await 2 additional responses just to get the information. :)

I hope this helps. Thank you!

#20 296130507232647573

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:09 AM

This link does not work. Everytime I try to click on it to submit the ticket, the screen flashes like it refreshed, logs me out, then doesn't allow me to log in.

#21 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:46 PM

I submited a case for another account, they gave me a ticket number but I havn't heard from them since yesterday, what should I do?

#22 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:53 PM

Here is the direct link for the WarpPortal Support Main Page. It is here where you can find the links to create tickets, register for a Support Account (this is separate from your WarpPortal Account), and access the knowledge base. If you are having issues tracking your tickets or viewing them I highly suggest to register for a Support Account as they help to keep all of your tickets in one place for easy access.   

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

As for ticket answers, there may be a queue of tickets built up so ticket answering times can vary. Tickets are answered in the order they are received. If it has been 2 or 3 days since you have submitted your ticket feel free to PM me your ticket number and I will look into it to make sure the ticket is or soon will be addressed.

@296130507232647573 : If you are still having issues viewing the support page please let us know so that we can look into it and provide a solution. 

#23 PoinksXD

PoinksXD

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:33 PM

please Follw up this ticket 273-1EE3F3AA-0415 i really want to play ro2 now. im one of the pioneer since 2013. I miss playing ro2. can't log my 2nd pass/ pin please help me. 

#24 8145131110210707103

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:48 AM

Here is the direct link for the WarpPortal Support Main Page. It is here where you can find the links to create tickets, register for a Support Account (this is separate from your WarpPortal Account), and access the knowledge base. If you are having issues tracking your tickets or viewing them I highly suggest to register for a Support Account as they help to keep all of your tickets in one place for easy access.   

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

As for ticket answers, there may be a queue of tickets built up so ticket answering times can vary. Tickets are answered in the order they are received. If it has been 2 or 3 days since you have submitted your ticket feel free to PM me your ticket number and I will look into it to make sure the ticket is or soon will be addressed.

@296130507232647573 : If you are still having issues viewing the support page please let us know so that we can look into it and provide a solution. 

the DIRECT link is also dead.... been dead for the past few days now isn't it? I would be happy to give my info out here in this section if that the case

#25 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

the DIRECT link is also dead.... been dead for the past few days now isn't it? I would be happy to give my info out here in this section if that the case

Try using different browsers or incognito mode. It sometimes helps. Otherwise try sending an email to ro2support@warpportal.com as a last resort (it's not great to flood that email but be sure to provide the following info (if available) if you must.

- Issue/error of the ticket tool Including time/date of error, screenshots are helpful as well
- Account information and the ticket request Game title, WP email address, character name, server, and a description of the issue you're writing in about
- Region/location of access

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users