Help and Suggestion for gravity - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help and Suggestion for gravity

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hasyim

Hasyim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

at first ill say.. im sorry for my grammar..
second i don't know if gravity don't know how to fix it or just don't know what to fix .. but i choose to list most of the things you guys need to fix.
1 ) the server of course..

2 ) after ninja using any skill they will render in a state that can't sit.. except they moved a bit..

3 ) implement the unimplemented item.. or just don't put it in a monster so it wont drop.. except u have implemented it

4 ) skill that have area 3x3 or 5x5 or so.. mostly doesn't have indicator on how wide it will hit.. there's no time to count tiles.. so if u can just add a circle on around the place we will hit.. so we will know who got hit.. (try searching for league of legends game.. if u play it just for a bit.. u will understand what im sayin)

5 ) skills like jackfrost or such area skills that are cast from ourselves doesn't have indicator on how wide it will hit.. blind guess is not fun

6 ) after ninja using haze slasher if he or she doesn't have enough mana.. he or she will stuck there forever until he or she close the game..

7 ) we can stand inside people with snap or some skill..

8 ) we can block a warportal with a chat pub..

9 ) the bots that spam.. just erase their account.. i know it won't do anygood since they will recreate. so make a system that automatically delete the account of someone doin certain bot only things..

10 ) there are bots everywhere in the hunting ground,, and afk chemist.. these taken up the spaces of low lvl new player..
just make a system wich if they are not oppening shop.. or oppening pub or oppening buy shop.. etc.. they will gotautomatically dced if they don't move for 2 hours or less.. atleast it wil fix the hunting bot..

11) make the AI system of ragnarok combined with the client..so it will run when the client started.. so people can't modify the folder.. or they can but it affects nothing
12 ) hire a new creative team.. u guys actually need some..

13 ) i personally ready for a 2gb or 3gb patch if it can fix everything..

14 ) make the default browser of ragnarok not internet explorer.. please.. internet explorer is going down..

15 ) i don't know if its just me but.. after had a client broken for a year.. i lost a few of my things.. in inventory and in storage..

16) make the item with +MATK% or +ATK% gives the indicator on how much they will increase.. (like they will read the stat of the person who are looking at it.. and do the formula to gives the indicator on how much atk or matk they will got)

17 ) i don't know if its just me but.. shadowmancer helm doesn't work..

18 ) more than 999,999,999 zenny cannot be traded.. i don't know what the purpose of this but.. we are able to get more money than 999,999,999 so.. why can't we trade it O.o?

19 ) i personally complain because i can't do the video for WP or survey because im not in US XD

i know i've been so naive to list this but.. i don't know what the problem that make u guys doesnt fix such.. im just trying to help,, im sorry.. : ' )

#2 Javsy

Javsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

14 ) make the default browser of ragnarok not internet explorer.. please.. internet explorer is going down..

Why change? Do you think it will be fixed if you change the default browser?

The biggest misconception here is people think that the patcher is somewhat using internet explorer but the fact is it's only using the global settings in control panel -> internet options. You guys just think it's internet explorer but in reality, it's the global OS settings that sets it all up which internet explorer just uses. And pretty most softwares utilizing the network connection will use that setting, with some other exemptions.

In other words, even if you change the default browser it will still not get the connection/proxy/DNS settings. It will still use the global OS settings in internet options.

And even if they manage to pull it off and get the settings on the 3rd party browser, it also means that it would be mandatory to get that software as well. And I know, there is no browser common for each everyone available on their computers which ends up as bloatware (except for IE of course).

Please don't blame Internet Explorer. He's not harming anyone so please leave him alone. :ani_swt3:

P.S. - Just to note that I'm a firefox user since I do some web dev work. I'm not being biased here. :p_angel:

Edited by Javsy, 22 April 2013 - 06:32 AM.

#3 RaptureRed

RaptureRed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

AFK Chemist are ok to me i hunt with them all the time

#4 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image

#5 Javsy

Javsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Posted Image

Scary... :dotdotdot:

0 user(s) are reading this topic