Did not receive secret diary (quest item) - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Did not receive secret diary (quest item)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mjolkk

mjolkk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

I cannot finish the quest "Sad Memory" that I received in the dungeon "Trauma" because I didn't get the secret diary from the NPC. It's this item: http://asgardianslib...php?id=40000119. I frequently sell items from my inventory, but according to that list, the diary shouldn't be sellable. Also, I haven't destroyed any items so it's not possible that I accidentally deleted it.

#2 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

You're supposed to get the diary by right-clicking on the book on the ground nearby. It should've been glowing after you accepted the quest.
If for some reason you couldn't pick up the book from the ground, I guess the best you can do is go into the Quest Log (L) and abandon it, then pick up the quest again.

#3 mjolkk

mjolkk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Oh, I thought the diary was automatically put into the inventory! I will try looking again. thanks.

#4 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

I originally thought this quest was bugged, but for a different reason. I clicked on the book and thought that was all you did to read it but the quest didn't let me complete it. It wasn't until I had left the instance and I was going through my inventory that I saw the diary in my inventory. Fun instance though even though I wasn't expecting an instance to be there :p_omg: Is it repeatable?

#5 peijuanjo

peijuanjo

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

I have completed the ¨Escape from trauma¨ quest. When I go to Faolo to finish the quest and receive my reward nothing happens.
Is there any way to reset the quest or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users