Renewal seems to have completely ignored expandeds - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Renewal seems to have completely ignored expandeds

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheGuindo

TheGuindo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

I was leveling my throwing build ninja last night and discovered that, well, I can one-shot practically everything in my leveling range now with throw kunai. Some things require two shots, but whatever, it's still crazy fast for leveling and it's totally ridiculous. Was it always like that? (I didn't play the ninja much pre-Renewal so I have no basis for comparison, but it feels like this wouldn't have been possible at this level because of higher monster HP.)

My friend was leveling with me on his gunslinger and discovered that gatling guns now have lower aspd than pistols, and gatling fever gimps you too much for it to be worthwhile and only brings you back up to pistol aspd. The point of a max aspd gatling gunslinger has been completely negated. He was pretty upset about this!

What changes have you guys noticed that seem like massive oversights that Gravity didn't think about when implementing Renewal changes?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:11 AM

Renewal was, in general, made without consideration for expanded classes. Note that they have no way to progress beyond level 99, and won't until their third jobs come out, and they aren't even announced.

I can 1-shot everything in my level range too, on my RK. If only that made leveling fast.

#3 Catt

Catt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:23 AM

There have been 2nd Jobs for Gunslinger and Ninja confirmed to be added to kRO soon. The announcement was almost half a year ago. The official concept art by Myung Jin Lee is even up. Just google it. They're supposed to be on kRO by the end of the year, or possibly the first quarter of 2011.
They'll be for level 99 Gunner/Ninja to push to 150 and gain new skills and such.
Hopefully they will fix the things renewal ruined...
Like Magic Ninjas(Only useable Matk Weapon is Bazerald), and Gatling Gunners(Only Gatling skill is broken).

Now be joyous they aren't being ignored.

Edited by Catt, 11 December 2010 - 02:25 AM.

#4 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

Gatling Gunslingers needed to swap ASPD with Revolvers and Gatlings and fix ASPD bonus within Gatling Fever. And Magic Ninjas seriously needed to their spell`s cast times shortened and damage increased at least by x1.5 times.

Edited by Lucentos, 12 December 2010 - 10:50 PM.

#5 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

ninjas needs orange jumpsuits. srsly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users