#1 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

just wondering, is the 100 crit proc of the card worth considering? does it proc very often or hardly ever? do people consider this when getting this card? or do they just get it for the +1 agi and dex?

im asking because im holding one right now and i'd like to put it in my sniper goggles for my aspd build ranger but ive already slotted the goggles with something else :mellow: so i'd have to make another ranger if i wanted to get another pair of goggles. if the proc rate isnt any good them im just gonna sell it since i already have enough agi and dex.

#2 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

Its +20 crit for 4 seconds.At 193 aspd with around 100 luk, you'd be hitting 10 times in a second, that means you'd need 25 second on average to get a 4 sec long crit boost.Ofc assuming you're on a monster with millions of hp,or not taking breaks after killing regular monsters.So its very situational, and not exciting at all.Though dex and agi bonuses are great.

What is your current google carded with? I have a grand peco card, and i love how it syncs with my build..I always get gloria when mobs hitting me while i deal with their boss /gg

Edited by zefram, 22 April 2013 - 01:08 AM.

#3 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

Its +20 crit for 4 seconds.At 193 aspd with around 100 luk, you'd be hitting 10 times in a second, that means you'd need 25 second on average to get a 4 sec long crit boost.Ofc assuming you're on a monster with millions of hp,or not taking breaks after killing regular monsters.So its very situational, and not exciting at all.Though dex and agi bonuses are great.

What is your current google carded with? I have a grand peco card, and i love how it syncs with my build..I always get gloria when mobs hitting me while i deal with their boss /gg

oh whoops, i thought it was crit +100 for some reason lol. the proc doesnt sound like something worth considering to me then. carded my goggles with a nightmare card because i wanted the agi haha, but that grand peco card sounds like a decent idea too

Edited by iZap, 22 April 2013 - 02:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users