cant decide... assassin or rogue :( - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

cant decide... assassin or rogue :(

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kersin

Kersin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

I know I should put this in Thief forum... I didnt wanna do that because noone goes there, I wanted everyone to see this and maybe someone could help. Ima noob Ro2 Player just started I played Ro1 long long time ago and would like some support if anyone could help me out. I just want to know what the differance is and what kinda play style each side is what does most dmg ETC. if you are exp assassin/rogue player pls share your thoughts. Thank you!

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

I know I should put this in Thief forum... I didnt wanna do that because noone goes there,

Obviously you haven't been to the Thief section or you'd see it's pretty active at the moment.

#3 LordLDF

LordLDF

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

I'm not an expert on thief class but here's what I think.

Rogues: With equal equipment I think they will do more damage but the DPS is more complicated to maintain. Look into unstable doping skill that should give you a good idea of the life of a rogue.

Assassins: Are more autopilot type of DPS. Button mashing then mashing others when you can. Still requires skill to be good at it but it seems simpler to me.

Both are great DPS and require skill. Each has its own style and I recommend you read through all of their skills to see what fits best with what you want to do. Again, I'm no expert on either.

#4 rollchan

rollchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

Rogues are glass cannon, assassins not so much.

#5 loadingsoul

loadingsoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

Im playing as an assassin and i like it alot lol quick attacks and when you invi during shadow form youll crawl on the ground like the grudge and surprises your enemy lol haha the only downside is when your in shadow form all the assassins that are also in shadow form looks exactly like you xD i feel like i wanna be different sometimes so i only use shadowform when im questing lol

Rogue based on what i found on the net is smoke bomb is cool and gangsta paradise lol

Edited by loadingsoul, 22 April 2013 - 06:05 AM.

#6 Sonnen

Sonnen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

I am not 100% sure about this:

Rouge: + Good at pve (can heal using gangster's paradise)
+ Preffered in raids over assassins because of mark of death

Assassin:+ Good at colloseum with their movespeed
- Shadow form hides your equips

- In raids ranged DPS are preffered over melee DPS (buffed raid bosses with cleave ouch)

#7 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

What do rogue's have over Shadow Armor that reduces damage taken by 50% every 40 seconds?

#8 rollchan

rollchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

What do rogue's have over Shadow Armor that reduces damage taken by 50% every 40 seconds?

They have gangster's paradise, a self healing skill which heals 12% of max HP every 2s (max 12s) 40s cooldown when maxed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users