Storage character bound? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Storage character bound?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kihaku

Kihaku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

Hi, is there account bound storage anywhere? Am I just blind?

I have couple of characters and I noticed the kafra storage seems to be character bound, not account bound. Is this really intended? Is there any storage that is account wide or does the storage change into account wide after my chars are at some level?

If we have only character bound storages, this is going to be annoying.

(Let's say I have assassin and a priest, I open up a pandora box on my assassin and get mace for acolyte. Since it cannot be sold, mailed or traded, is there no way to give it to my priest?..)

#2 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

Yup, storage is unfortunately (or fortunately, depends on how you look at it) char bound and it's intended.

Imagine having only 1 storage for all of your characters, those 20 item spots would totally be enough to store all the crap you find in the game. /sarcasm
Yet, it comes with the downside of bound items not being usable on your other characters.

#3 Kihaku

Kihaku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Well. That's really bad. o.o I suppose I won't be buying half of the things I was thinking since I like to play multiple chars. Oh well, less to buy from kafra shop.

Edited by Kihaku, 22 April 2013 - 06:35 AM.

#4 rollchan

rollchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

It's not that bad, with this you can create a new character as a pack mule for storing your unused non-bound items :P

Edited by rollchan, 22 April 2013 - 07:09 AM.

#5 Furin

Furin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

I wouldn't mind so much if there was an option to transfer untradable stuff...

#6 Kihaku

Kihaku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:32 AM

Well, for me this is going to be really annoying. I had 15 characters on ro1 and I'm pretty sure the situation will be the same in ro2. But if I can't really move items from character to character easily, it will affect my playing. I don't feel like making more than one char and playing just that and when it's max lvl, maybe I'll just quit.

I used lot of kafra money in ro1 between my accounts and characters and I loved to move items from character to another.

So I am really not happy with this.

Though, I suppose they have to make somekind of a storage for all the chars. Dunno. Maybe I'll make a guild just for my chars so I can move items easily..

But never the less, this sucks badly. I am really annoyed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users