498 replies to this topic

#426 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

Ah~ And those rude comments~ The norm where everybody thinks saying "I'm a girl!!" will grant you an access to someone's wallet and unlimited supply of items~ For Pete's sake, we have our own munneh to spend! x)

If only I could transfer Zeny into some RL money right now... I'd like to be rollin' in it. 99.99% sure, everyone else says the same too, but I veer off-topic... heh...

What.... What the.. What is this monstrosity?

What have you created HelVerdandi?!

Third Edit: Ding! 100 posts!

100?! Oh man I've made a monster that's officially come back to haunt me. Although I love how this keeps going and I've yet to find the Bro thread... muahahahaha

"Who runs the world? [Squirrels.]"

Sorry, this is going to possible be a loooong night for me...

~*HV*~

#427 Yukyrie

Yukyrie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

:3

#428 KainHyrial

KainHyrial

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Nice, HelVerdandi is now an Amateur Blogger. I remember when you had like 5 posts. XD

#429 Melony

Melony

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

:) hi

#430 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

@HelVerdandi

I actually like your avie :3

and to make this post not off-topic. I'm a girl too :D

#431 Rebirth

Rebirth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

There are no girls on the internet.

#432 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

Nice, HelVerdandi is now an Amateur Blogger. I remember when you had like 5 posts. XD

Aww, times goes by, doesn't it? I'm still the same 'ole Hel too! :p_laugh:

@HelVerdandi

I actually like your avie :3

and to make this post not off-topic. I'm a girl too :D

Haha, thank you! I used to bellydance on the side (oh and TribalFest happened -ooooooohhhhhh), so it's my tribute to the tribal community!
Yay, nice to meet you!

HV

#433 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

There are no girls on the internet.

I really hate you now for that stupid fly!!! Argh!!! Heimdallr thought I was going batshizzies crazy!

#434 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Boo~

#435 KainHyrial

KainHyrial

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Aww, times goes by, doesn't it? I'm still the same 'ole Hel too! :p_laugh:

Haha, thank you! I used to bellydance on the side (oh and TribalFest happened -ooooooohhhhhh), so it's my tribute to the tribal community!
Yay, nice to meet you!

HV

You seem to be the same Hel, so that's good to know. =D And so we got a belly dancing GM?

*inserts typical dude line* That's hawt.

Edited by KainHyrial, 14 May 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#436 Monchee

Monchee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationEast Mt. Mjolnir

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

You seem to be the same Hel, so that's good to know. =D And so we got a belly dancing GM?

*Damn, girl* That's hawt.

amidoinitrite? XD

#437 Tsukura

Tsukura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

I thought MMORPG stood for "Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls."

My life... It's all turned upside down. And then my mom got scared, and sent me to a town called Bel-Air

#438 KainHyrial

KainHyrial

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

*Damn, girl* That's hawt.

amidoinitrite? XD

So right, bro. Keep it up!

I thought MMORPG stood for "Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls."

My life... It's all turned upside down. And then my mom got scared, and sent me to a town called Bel-Air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs

Edited by KainHyrial, 14 May 2013 - 08:54 PM.

#439 Candie

Candie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

lol at this thread 8). Nice to see a lot of other female gamers. We do exist 8)~

#440 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

HA. No, nothing hot to see here. But my mentor sure is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdKeZACjCs

#441 KainHyrial

KainHyrial

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

HA. No, nothing hot to see here. But my mentor sure is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdKeZACjCs

Aww D: I'm sure that's not true Hel. But eh since I don't know that woman at all. 0.00%, and know you even the slightest percentage better, I think I'm going to go with you being better. : D

#442 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

Aww D: I'm sure that's not true Hel. But eh since I don't know that woman at all. 0.00%, and know you even the slightest percentage better, I think I'm going to go with you being better. : D

NOOOOO. That is NOT me. That is, er, well, was my teacher. :(

#443 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

Holy cow this is up to 18 pages O.o *tried reading most of them >.>;*

I just wanted to say, it's way awesome I'm not the only 27 year old female playing, and how cool it is that there are other RO Sakray Veterans out there also =) (anyone remember HikaTen? ~Hikari no Tenshi~)

I was honestly feeling somewhat conscious that I might be one of the oldest people playing such a cutsie mmo =X

#444 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Holy cow this is up to 18 pages O.o *tried reading most of them >.>;*

I just wanted to say, it's way awesome I'm not the only 27 year old female playing, and how cool it is that there are other RO Sakray Veterans out there also =) (anyone remember HikaTen? ~Hikari no Tenshi~)

I was honestly feeling somewhat conscious that I might be one of the oldest people playing such a cutsie mmo =X

Girl please... I'll be 28 this year.

#445 Corey16

Corey16

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

I actually just signed up for this MMO yesterday and I have to say that I am kind of liking it already. Never really played an MMO before (An xbox console player) but from what I heard most MMO's have a lot of guys playing. But I have actually noticed that when more females play a game then it makes it better for everyone. I'm not saying that in a weird way lol but what I am actually trying to say is the mature level is balanced out and you tend to meet more cool people this way. Instead of there just being a lot of guys and a few girls and those guys just act like idiots all over the girls. But joining this MMO it's nice to see that the community is pretty cool and around my age or older (21, turn 22 in august). When the community has people my age or older then it also tends to be better. So thank god there isn't that many children playing for now.

#446 LemnzestManatee

LemnzestManatee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 5

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

I actually just signed up for this MMO yesterday and I have to say that I am kind of liking it already. Never really played an MMO before (An xbox console player) but from what I heard most MMO's have a lot of guys playing. But I have actually noticed that when more females play a game then it makes it better for everyone. I'm not saying that in a weird way lol but what I am actually trying to say is the mature level is balanced out and you tend to meet more cool people this way. Instead of there just being a lot of guys and a few girls and those guys just act like idiots all over the girls. But joining this MMO it's nice to see that the community is pretty cool and around my age or older (21, turn 22 in august). When the community has people my age or older then it also tends to be better. So thank god there isn't that many children playing for now.

Glad to see you with us! Wanted to be the first to welcome you to RO2, and I'm glad that your first MMO experience has been a good one thus far! My first MMO was RO1, so I know what it's like. The community is great! :no1:

Oh and we're like the same age! But I turn 22 in June, so I WIN!

#447 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Girl please... I'll be 28 this year.

Same! XD

And I noticed trade chat was awesome, clever, and sassy at times. Suddenly I see why, haha

#448 3168130513180056513

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

Multiple levels of win and lawls in this thread, waiting for the servers to come up.

Knew countless females on many MMOs, they're always welcome. Sadly, guys always tend to suck up to any female in a game. Granted, not as funny as guys thinking female character = female IRL. (Sadly couldn't bring myself to make a male priest... I miss my Blacksmith, and beyond, from RO.)

I welcome any female gamers, hopefully nobody trolls ya too hard. I'm alittle disapointed with lack of WoE, guessing it's later. Want a full map for PVP. And I will will apologize in advance for anyone I camp if it comes out :D

This is one of the few game series I expect females in, not that it changes my playstyle... I'm only here because I enjoyed RO.

Edit : And I noticed I need to edit my name... dear mother of god the numbers. And... apparently registering on steam automaticly sets the account to female, the hell? (Nvm, fixed it... somehow)

Edited by 3168130513180056513, 14 May 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#449 Yukyrie

Yukyrie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

I need a hug ;3;

#450 Corey16

Corey16

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

Glad to see you with us! Wanted to be the first to welcome you to RO2, and I'm glad that your first MMO experience has been a good one thus far! My first MMO was RO1, so I know what it's like. The community is great! :no1:

Oh and we're like the same age! But I turn 22 in June, so I WIN!

Why thank you! Yes I am glad it has been a pretty nice experience so far. I haven't talked to anyone while playing, I am just trying to get the hang of things first (lvl 5). When I was picking my character I had a choice between a swordsman or an archer. I chose the swordsman mostly because it would be something I would personally lean towards in any game but also I feel like being an archor would not make it as challenging. I have noticed so far that when attacking porings I see archers literally not getting attacked because it takes a long time for those things to reach them and if they do then they are already basically done for. So I am glad I ended up choosing being a swordsman.

Well I am a leo so that automatically makes me win!

Edited by Corey16, 14 May 2013 - 11:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users