Ip block?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 695331296

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hey...ahm..hi. Im from Brazil, and I want to know if brazil is on the black list :(

I really wanted to play the game...and..if we(brazilians) are on black list..can someone tell me another ragnarok 2 oficial server to play? :p_swt:

#2 Merichuu

Merichuu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

http://forums.warppo...yers-cant-play/

I'm sure there will be a RO2 for Brazil eventually. D:

#3 695331296

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

So sad that we are not welcome :(...like in sea server. I wanted to play RO2 since...well..since ive knew.
I really hope that all games in future dont do that with us.
I know there's a lot of bad players in Brazil, but is not fair to block us all :(
And NO to LevelUpGames on Brazil.. D: oh god..Im so scared.
Well..thanks for the answer Merichuu. Have a good game :)

#4 FadInc

FadInc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Brazilian players are not being blocked due to the "online reputation". Each distributer can only service certain countries/regions due to their licensing agreements. It also doesn't help to bring up the whole "BR has a bad rep" situation in every thread concerning a region(IP) block.

Edited by FadInc, 25 April 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#5 695331296

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

Fadlnc, ive understood. And dont be so angry with me. :p_sick:
Merichuu answered me.

But thanks anyway.

#6 FadInc

FadInc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

I wasn't insisting that I was angry at you. (o_o) I just thought I'd help you understand the way license agreements work when multiple companies (Distributors) release different versions of one game. And you're welcome.

Edited by FadInc, 25 April 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#7 VyperNeko

VyperNeko

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

The accounts were already blocked. Got an e-mail.

That "license / whatever / whatever / distribution" is ... Won't even comment on it ... As a Law Student I know it's a bunch of crap (in our region, specifically).
In the future they'll try selling special "spots", etc... etc ...

Here's what's gonna happen, Gravity US (wp) will try selling it to LvL Up Games ( a brazilian distributor ). Which Will fail cause if they expect it to be a huge bang in our market... Well.... It won't. Proof lies on LUG itself, Perfect World broke all their other MMOs (and honestly, the company itself is a piece of crap, -pay to win- ). I doubt that LUG will even "consider" the idea of getting RO II. On top of that they can't compete with World of Warcraft, which released official brazillian servers on 2011.
In a period of 2 months they had to expand from "2" servers to 5 servers.... just like that.

RO II was a "maybe I'll play" MMO... besides WoW... Because it's free and I'm fed up with WoW ( although my account is still active and credited ).
Honestly, was just logging in for Arenas and dailies, and expected that RO II would be one of those other games I could play, interact, etc... instead of going all competitive and stuff. Obviously Gravity had to screw everything up, as they always do.
In other words, keeping my WoW account, tyvm.

Edited by VyperNeko, 25 April 2013 - 10:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users