#3 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

What do you intend to do with the ranger?Pure AS or Auto-Warg?

#4 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

I'm assuming you want to go the Arrow Storm route,since going the alternate one at that level would just be plain stupid.

Your strength is good.Keep it at one throughout your ranger's whole leveling process(and even endgame) and just buy a Heavy Lifter's Box if you feel weak.
Agility is good as it is right now for animation delay reduction and a littleeeee flee for mobbing a few.
Vitality?Yeah,you are going to have to keep that consistent throughout your leveling process to make sure you aren't to squishy.Helps in mobbing.I assume you will be mostly TI'ing,so yeah,keep it consistent.It is good as it is now though.
Intelligence is needed a lot after Dex in a Arrow Storm Ranger build,because they use up a lot of sp.You should get gear that compliments your int,so that you'll have a smooth ride through leveling.
Your dexterity is more than good at level 102.As a matter of fact,it may be a few points to much,but its all good.Helps with damage and hitting your target.I would have recommended to put some of those points in Intelligence though,for more sp.
Your luck.Sheesh.Good at 102 for a Warg build,but for AS,it is a little to much at that level.If you get a chance,I would lower it a bit and distribute some of the points to a stat like Vitality or Intelligence.You only need like 40ish or below at that level anyway.

Other than that,you are sitting good at level 102.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users