[Resolved] Issues Entering Muris / Gates of Muris Fate NPCs Not Spawning
Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:39 AM
Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:59 AM
Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:10 AM
Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:17 AM
Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:26 PM
- Level 200
- Fate Skill (Arua's Fate or Hebarn's Fate)
- Walk up to the Muris Gate, which spawns a friendly Hebarn Saboteur for Arua Fated players, or a friendly Arua Interrogator for Hebarn Fated players.
- Talk to the NPC, they will become hostile. The friendly NPC will disappear after a while if you don't talk to them (about 60 seconds), but can be respawned by running up to the Muris gate again.
- Kill the NPC, which will place the Pharaoh's Key item in your inventory.
- Click on the Pharaoh's Key item in your inventory, which will start the quest "The Pharaoh's Key".
- Walk up to the Muris Gate again, which will teleport you into Desert City of Muris.
- Find and talk to [Pharaoh Queen] Alana to the north of Desert City of Muris to complete the quest, which will award you with the Vizier's Key skill.
1. What fate are you?
2. What level are you?
3. How long does it take for the NPC to disappear after they spawn?
Edited by Genesis, 27 April 2013 - 06:58 PM.
Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:32 AM
Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:11 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users