[Resolved] Issues Entering Muris / Gates of Muris Fate NPCs Not Spawning - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Issues Entering Muris / Gates of Muris Fate NPCs Not Spawning

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 ScrappyCat

ScrappyCat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

When I reach the Gates of Muris the NPC's are shown on the mini-map, but disappear when I approach them. I cannot make contact with NPC to get the Viziers key. A friend of mine is having the same problem. My friend and I filed a ticket. Is this bug being repaired?

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

Do you meet the requirements? I. e. do you have your fate, are you at the proper level?

#3 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

you dont get the vizier's key from that npc, you get it last when you talk to the pharaoh queen in the city. you are supposed to defeat the npc at the gates and then double click on a consumable item in your inventory to finish the quest.

#4 ScrappyCat

ScrappyCat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:17 AM

Ahhh, you are right about key Squipy, but the NPC's disappear. And yes pdfisher, my requirements are met. This has been an ongoing problem I believe. This is not the first char that I have had this problem with.

#5 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Requirements
  • Level 200
  • Fate Skill (Arua's Fate or Hebarn's Fate)
Walkthrough
  • Walk up to the Muris Gate, which spawns a friendly Hebarn Saboteur for Arua Fated players, or a friendly Arua Interrogator for Hebarn Fated players.
  • Talk to the NPC, they will become hostile. The friendly NPC will disappear after a while if you don't talk to them (about 60 seconds), but can be respawned by running up to the Muris gate again.
  • Kill the NPC, which will place the Pharaoh's Key item in your inventory.
  • Click on the Pharaoh's Key item in your inventory, which will start the quest "The Pharaoh's Key".
  • Walk up to the Muris Gate again, which will teleport you into Desert City of Muris.
  • Find and talk to [Pharaoh Queen] Alana to the north of Desert City of Muris to complete the quest, which will award you with the Vizier's Key skill.
There were recently more fixes made (in the last few weeks) to the NPCs so that they spawn correctly for both fates, so I'd encourage you to try again. A few questions though in case you're still having issues:
1. What fate are you?
2. What level are you?
3. How long does it take for the NPC to disappear after they spawn?

Edited by Genesis, 27 April 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

And are you walking up to the gates, or trying to go where the npcs are on the minimap? For some reason, the minimap placement is incorrect.

#7 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Is this still causing issues for anyone following the last set of adjustments that were made? I'll mark this as closed soon if everything looks good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users