Give Fair Chance To Other Job Class Players! - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Give Fair Chance To Other Job Class Players!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HealingHands

HealingHands

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

TO
All Fellow players

This topic i'm posting on behalf of all disappointed other job class players who feel the same!!!!

I'm returning fellow player, shocked and disappointed to notice for Ti's only certain class are invited, other job class like Gen,RG,RK ect are side lined. If more & more people behave this kind of rude way, this not healthy trend!! Don't trigger the trend towards Grave!!
People who invite only certain class should be ashamed and realize its not fair to be rude to other fellow players!!

2) Hawkers all over first floor, i'm not complaining, but even sofa side of Eden is also full of them, how can players recruit for party!! Gm's should really do some thing about this issue. I hardly see any party recruit for low and mid ti's

Last but not least,noticed price of items are sky high! no player is willing to sell for a nominal price and even you ask them, they give a rude reply!!

My only request to fellow ro players, don't just invite main-class, and side line other job class players. Remember we are all playing ro because we love the game, so Respect,Love and give "Fair chance" to all job class players.

Note: In-case your wondering do i invite other class players for Ti, yes i do invite them!! And i'm not telling all people behave like that. It is our responsibly to keep a lively and healthy community and every one should realize and share it.

Thank you for reading my post. Hope after reading the above post, their will be a change in people's attitude...!!!

Ps: Horror of Eden now!!! I was literally trying to get a space to recruit for my party!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HealingHands, 28 April 2013 - 05:46 AM.

#2 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

Gens,RKs and RGs have no problems finding parties.It's the GXs who don't find any.Also it's the inflation that caused the price rise.Telling people to lower their prices won't make them lower it.

#3 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

Gens,RKs and RGs have no problems finding parties.It's the GXs who don't find any.Also it's the inflation that caused the price rise.Telling people to lower their prices won't make them lower it.

true but some people try to get absurd prices for 1 item. the same item sold 2 chats further and its suddenly 200m cheaper. I think OP means such people :P

#4 HealingHands

HealingHands

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

Well i'm representing all those job class who never get chance to ti. I seen allot of people complain whether Gen or GX or above said class!!

Edited by HealingHands, 28 April 2013 - 05:51 AM.

#5 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

Well,from most of the parties I have been in,your spot is generally on a first come,first serve basis.If the party needs certain classes to fill roles in their parties or if they are impatient and just wanna start,they will prioritize recruiting positions that are needed.But if a certain class happens to arrive when they have recruited classes that aren't really needed and are now recruiting classes they do need like Rangers,ABs,then that person just wouldn't get a spot in the party.That's 95% of the parties I go to.A lot of the times,there are parties that have already recruited and have been on the TI map,but an important class like Ranger has left.So they go back into Eden to recruit specifically that class...

#6 HealingHands

HealingHands

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Well,from most of the parties I have been in,your spot is generally on a first come,first serve basis.If the party needs certain classes to fill roles in their parties or if they are impatient and just wanna start,they will prioritize recruiting positions that are needed.But if a certain class happens to arrive when they have recruited classes that aren't really needed and are now recruiting classes they do need like Rangers,ABs,then that person just wouldn't get a spot in the party.That's 95% of the parties I go to.A lot of the times,there are parties that have already recruited and have been on the TI map,but an important class like Ranger has left.So they go back into Eden to recruit specifically that class...

I do agree apart of it, lets say if u got spots still left why cant b given to other job class i mentioned, instead of recruiting again main job class!!

#7 nevkaye

nevkaye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

If they allowed prices up to 1bn in vendors, there would be virtually nobody trying to sell in eden

#8 HealingHands

HealingHands

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

It will be big relief if hawkers all moved to Eden kitchen. So Grand pa ti Eden room can be used only for recruiting party, guild ect. Please guys "support me here" Their is hardly any room for party recruit in Eden.
Any way this Ti really sux(sala,phylla,incarnation). It takes atleast 2-4 hours max to get all players!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why gravity so cruel to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gms pls take this matter seriously and send all hawkers to Eden kitchen and give our old Eden where people used to recruit in peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users