Where are all the Europeans? XD - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Where are all the Europeans? XD

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#26 Chibante

Chibante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

They're a peein'.. :heh:

lol :p_omg:

#27 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:16 AM

Hello! Nice to see some Europeans here eheh. Too bad the events might happen when it's too late for us to participate, but at least we can play right? :3
Btw I'm from Portugal :p_laugh:

Actually, in the Q&A they said that they will be hosting events that are convenient for NA/EU/Oceania separately, so no one misses out.

Anyway, I'm not European, but I sould be able to be on when European are, since I don't go to bed until around 3 AM EST (UTC/GMT -5 hours) most nights, but I don't have a job yet, but am finishing up an AS degree in college with only 2 days of formal classes each week (the other 2 are online, but 1 is complete and the other is almost complete).

#28 Yuuhiko

Yuuhiko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

Off topic~ you has a pretty sig *-*

Back on topic~
Lived in Italy for a year due to dad taking me there for school&fam~ But I've been to other parts of Europe and love it~
Would love to talk to some Europeans~ xD #edit I speak fluent french, spanish and moderate italian (my dad didn't teach me well) if anyone wants to chat lulz~

Thank you! :ani_wow:

#29 Owlsu

Owlsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

England here :)

#30 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

So far, 3 British And none the less too sooner o.o!~

Posted Image

Intrigued to find how many GB players actually play in RO2~ :3

Edited by AmiiMii, 29 April 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#31 Ilyuusha

Ilyuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Bloody hell thats really Bees Knees (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

#32 Chibante

Chibante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Welcome, welcome! :3
keep up the posts!
I want too see more EU players in this wonderfull game!
:kis: :kis: :kis: :kis:

#33 Alleggretto

Alleggretto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

I like a mix. It's interesting to see where everyone is from.
I always ask a bajillion questions from people out of states. xD
[Is super curious.] :p_laugh:

#34 Ilyuusha

Ilyuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

I like a mix. It's interesting to see where everyone is from.
I always ask a bajillion questions from people out of states. xD
[Is super curious.] :p_laugh:

Same for me. I always wonder if the ppl in the states still think that 9/11 was no inside job. Or if they believe that Bin Laden actually got killed by the navy seals. I mean, they never showed anything bout it just how they threw something in the water. In comparison to that, the whole TV shows how the Police is hunting dem Boston Terrorists...I mean America is an awesome Country with great People and a historical Background about freedom and the human rights. But nowadays your Politics just suck balls and people are either not interested about it or they just look the other way...makes me a sad potato...

#35 Kaori

Kaori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

Same for me. I always wonder if the ppl in the states still think that 9/11 was no inside job. Or if they believe that Bin Laden actually got killed by the navy seals. I mean, they never showed anything bout it just how they threw something in the water. In comparison to that, the whole TV shows how the Police is hunting dem Boston Terrorists...I mean America is an awesome Country with great People and a historical Background about freedom and the human rights. But nowadays your Politics just suck balls and people are either not interested about it or they just look the other way...makes me a sad potato...

Posted Image

3 Portuguese players so far. I'm trying to get more people to play.

Edited by Kaori, 29 April 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#36 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

I can agree with you on this. I am American, but the government is really pushing it nowadays, especially with trying to invade everyone's privacy on the internet and covering stuff up. The 9/11 thing, though, I don't think was an inside job, though they may have helped instigate. The part about Bin Laden being done in is skeptical, at best, though, and a breach of internation treaties and laws, especially with not getting permission from the country before the raid. It is all opinionated and biased with no real truth for either side on the matters, that are in the open. That is off-topic, though and should be discontinued.

#37 jinhotong

jinhotong

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

Belgium here
Nice to meet you all!

#38 stroopwafel

stroopwafel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Server:tba

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

Dutch guy here.
Would love to play some hours 1st of May but works starts 8 in the morning so not a good idea to "only" make a char and play a bit. Easy to spend way more time playing a game then you first intended. In the OB I made a char and got it past level 10 so I wouldn't have to worry about the name being taken when I log on. Once the servers go up I wouldn't count on getting in fast so better let the rush pass and log on in a bit more peace the next day.

#39 Chibante

Chibante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

yeah me too, i will create char and play a bit,
gonna play more the next day :3

Kaori: can u tell me your IGN so i can befriend u in game :lv:

Lemme guess... it´s kaori XD

#40 Owlsu

Owlsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

So far, 3 British And none the less too sooner o.o!~

Intrigued to find how many GB players actually play in RO2~ :3

It was a bit of a giveaway for you, seeing how much you were talking about drinking tea in your outfit thread :)

#41 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Can't Help it, it relaxes me <3 I stress alot when i don't get My Tea U.U

<---- Noticed The "100" Posts reached [Achievement Unlocked] Potential Poster. <3

Edited by AmiiMii, 29 April 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#42 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

America doesn't need to be economically or politically better then other countries, with one push of a button they can wipe your country out hahaha. America has the largest Nuclear ability in the world, the best navy fleet and top of the line army tanks and planes etc. Ofcoarse........... China and Korea out number America in foot soldier by like 4-1 XD..

I know I got off topic sowies =(

#43 Ilyuusha

Ilyuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

America doesn't need to be economically or politically better then other countries, with one push of a button they can wipe your country out hahaha. America has the largest Nuclear ability in the world, the best navy fleet and top of the line army tanks and planes etc. Ofcoarse........... China and Korea out number America in foot soldier by like 4-1 XD..

I know I got off topic sowies =(

Hahahaha wow. Well im sorry to say this, but ignorant people and stupid people that say stuff like you are the reason why many people dont like the US. The thing is how you can say stuff like this and do not realise how awful it is to be saying stuff like that. Imagine some Country just drops a Nuclear bomb at your Place, your family dies, your friends and ofc you too. I would not wish something like that for anyone. Not to mention that the United States are financially bankrupt because of the everyday Warcosts i doubt that they would nuke a Country. Not to mention without letting a third world war breaking loose. But if i were you, i would do some serious self-reflection...But yeh, the thing about the soldiers is true, American Soldiers are dumb, thats why the US military mainly focuses on Aerial combat.

Edited by Ilyuusha, 29 April 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#44 Nibelion

Nibelion

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hello Europeans,
Czech Republic here, nice to meet you all.

ill see you in game :rice:

#45 Morth

Morth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationYggdrasil

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

I'll be there at start, luckily I've organised my schedule and did everything earlier so I could enjoy 5 days of sweet laziness (there are national holidays on 1st and 3rd May so I'll have a long weekend already). ^_^
Hope to meet everyone in-game.
Best regards from Poland~

#46 Anarch12911

Anarch12911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Belgium here.

#47 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

Canary Islands xD

#48 Kagehime2501

Kagehime2501

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

French Guild here -> http://lesbrascasses...dealliance.com/

#49 Krates

Krates

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Glad to see so many players from Europe, considering how dead other games looked at our times this seems promising

#50 Ethro

Ethro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

Germany here :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users