Question about VIP Package - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about VIP Package

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Eminence

Eminence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

I want to start playing on the classic server, if I get the special VIP package will it be put into effect immediately? How does it work? The page is not updated it just says for open servers such as Valkyrie or Yggdrasil, not sure how this plays out with the server merge. Do I just automatically get an increased exp/jexp rate, safe upgrades, buff npcs as soon as I buy this? Would you recommend this package to get me started in classic since I have practically nothing, or should I buy another package?

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

The effect applies immediately after getting the VIP for a game account. It goes by each game account and not your WP account.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

If you are logged in when you buy it. You would have to log out then log back in for it to take effect.

#4 Eminence

Eminence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

The effect applies immediately after getting the VIP for a game account. It goes by each game account and not your WP account.

It is bought by WP Energy but is only applied to one RO account then? Okay in that case I would be able to get special card drops mentioned on http://www.playragna...iumservice.aspx
and from OCAs, Safe upgrades without enriched oridecon and elunium? What are the special VIP Areas, and what do I get from them? Special buff npc locations?

#5 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

It is bought by WP Energy but is only applied to one RO account then? Okay in that case I would be able to get special card drops mentioned on http://www.playragna...iumservice.aspx
and from OCAs, Safe upgrades without enriched oridecon and elunium? What are the special VIP Areas, and what do I get from them? Special buff npc locations?

Someone on the WP staff really needs to update that page....

#6 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

anyone else having problems getting the powerup page to work? made a payment and now i cant check on it or anything cuz warpportal wont load

#7 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

anyone else having problems getting the powerup page to work? made a payment and now i cant check on it or anything cuz warpportal wont load

I get this everytime I visit their page,right after I log on and try to access that.Just have to keep trying to get it to load or refresh your page.It'll pop up eventually.

#8 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

apparantly gravity doesnt want my money because they just sent me a notification 5 hours later saying there were complications. it only took loading their site 300 times to be able to even get to the submit ticket section. now ill have to wait another 5 hours to find out wahts wrong and another 5 hours after that for this to resolve. worst paid account subscription system ive ever experienced in a game before. even the old ragnarok was more functional than this

#9 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9335 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

apparantly gravity doesnt want my money because they just sent me a notification 5 hours later saying there were complications. it only took loading their site 300 times to be able to even get to the submit ticket section. now ill have to wait another 5 hours to find out wahts wrong and another 5 hours after that for this to resolve. worst paid account subscription system ive ever experienced in a game before. even the old ragnarok was more functional than this

I think their website servers got killed by RO2 release or something. Probably overloaded their system.

#10 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

I think their website servers got killed by RO2 release or something. Probably overloaded their system.

lol probably. i just noticed today was the launch date. they must have the website on the same servers as the game rofl

#11 Eminence

Eminence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

Someone on the WP staff really needs to update that page....

Could you tell me what is updated then? ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users