"Patch binding error" - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"Patch binding error"

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Pichivoice

Pichivoice

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

For everyone having the ERROR_CALLBACK problem :

I copied the RTP files somewhere else when the error happened, then I copied them back into the PATCHES folder.

Then I put them in READ ONLY and started the patcher. And it finally worked, though the patching was slow as hell.

When it's all done, don't forget to empty our patches folder cause the patcher won't be able to do it since the files are read only.

If it works for you please spread the word.

I've been stuck with 63 to 69 but now it's all good and I can play the game.

You might be able to do it without copying the files. When you get the error_callback window, DON'T click the OK button. Go to your PATCHES folder, right-click on these RTP files, select properties, and click Read-only then apply. Now when you click the ok on the error_callback, it shouldn't delete the files. Run the launcher again. Delete the rtp files once the patch is complete.

Edited by Pichivoice, 22 September 2013 - 02:46 PM.

#27 SunCola

SunCola

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

For everyone having the ERROR_CALLBACK problem :

I copied the RTP files somewhere else when the error happened, then I copied them back into the PATCHES folder.

Then I put them in READ ONLY and started the patcher. And it finally worked, though the patching was slow as hell.

When it's all done, don't forget to empty our patches folder cause the patcher won't be able to do it since the files are read only.

If it works for you please spread the word.

I've been stuck with 63 to 69 but now it's all good and I can play the game.

What do you exactly mean by "put them in READ ONLY" ??? :o

#28 Pichivoice

Pichivoice

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Right-click on the files and select properties, you should see the read-only option at the bottom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users