So here goes my build:
1. Skills I wonder about taking are:
- "Bloody Arrow" from lv 1 to lv 10, why? This is my main attack skill, and extra damage is cool if I have to kite for some reason.
- "Blessing of Wind" from lv 1 to lv 10, why? This gives me +1297 evasion, could be worth it, however I personally doubt that, reason: commander acc. buff.
- "Shape of Fear" from lv 1 to lv 10, why? Well, always funny to make someone confused for 30 sec. Also works in pvp.
- "Shadow Binding" from lv 1 to lv 10, why? Immobilize someone could be handy, but then again, ppl can still use ranged attacks, or not?
- "Magic Mastery (Curse)" from lv 5 to lv 10, why? To have +20% curse damage instead of +15%. Worth it? I don't know..
- "Vampiric Touch" from lv 1 to lv 10, why? It's my only healing skill, but I think it will suck very much at high lv, not sure about that yet.
- "Fury" from lv 5 to lv 10, why? To get AoE confuse for 25 sec instead of 15 sec to solo or party grind easy on mobs.
- "Binding Soul" from lv 0 to lv 7, why? Stun, but lv way too high, stun way too short, and needs another SP for previous sucky skill.
- Other skills I should take or level up more?
>> I hope someone can allocate those last 17 points I've got left in a very good way.. Don't just say what skills I should take, but also say why please! Thx in advance!
2. What xeons should I use in my gear?
HP and con in my armor like that 72 defi said, so I'm not screwed when I get stunned? Or rather go for p.def in my armor to get less damage? Or go with evasion on my armor (which doesn't work properly I think)? Skill Crit. % xeons in the accessories, or something else?
So basicly, go for higher HP, or higher def, or higher evasion?
* Defense seems good vs all melee guys, damn rangers/avengers, and even mobs to grind, but doens't help anything against critical hits and magic attacks.
* HP seems very good since my hp is actually really low, and this stat helps against everything, mobs, physical or magical attacks, even helps out against critical hits. Problem I don't know, how much p.def = how much damage reduction? To see if HP is worth taking or not..
* Evasion seems good if it would work and would make ppl and mobs miss me or do insane low damage a lot more, problem tho, I've no clue if it works decently or not. Also don't forget the "Promise of Victory" skill from the commander that can add +5518 accuracy to 8 party members in a 30m range for about 30 min. So if this buff is on a person, my evasion won't help much to avoid attacks I guess, or would it?
>> So what's the best combination of xeons in my armor/accessory/...?
3. For DNA I was thinking about:
- "Strengthened Invisibility" lv 10, reason: +11% evasion
- "Strengthened Deadly Bomb" lv 10, reason: +586 damage to 10 targets
- "Strengthened Curse Effect" lv 1, reason: 1 DNA point only, but +100 damage to 8 targets
- "Strengthen Blood Storm" lv 1, reason: 1 DNA point only, but +27 damage to 10 targets
- "Swift Vampiric Touch" lv 10, reason: instant heal (Healing amount worth it at higher lv? I still have to stand still then when I use it?)
- "Swift Fury" lv 10, reason, instant cast (worth it?)
- Other DNA maybe?
>> You can see I'm going way over my 25 avaible DNA points, so seems I need some help here too..
EDIT: THIS IS THE BUILD STARTING FROM LV 60, Before lv 60 I'm playing the SH/defi in a different way, for easier leveling, so don't give me advice for anything below lv 60 please! I will use a restat at lv 60 anyway to get the build I posted here on the picture.
Edited by sias, 19 October 2010 - 10:59 AM.