[Ragnarok Online 2]Patching Issues, 6 Bars, Hack Shield, etc Update - Page 7 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Ragnarok Online 2]Patching Issues, 6 Bars, Hack Shield, etc Update

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#151 Eunomia

Eunomia

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

I'm getting the same patch update failed message. Any idea how to fix this?

I seem to be having this same issue however running as administrator does not seem to fix the problem.

#152 Oritzia

Oritzia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationFlying over the moon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

Still having this issue with hackshield.
Curious if you guys are actually going to inform us on this situation, or you know release some kind of fix.
My Avast is turned off completely, my fire wall off completely as well.
At this point this is game giving me more troubles than I would like to see.
It'd be great if you guys could get your crap together.

#153 KaiKai2

KaiKai2

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

So I feel its not been fixed, I turned off my Firewall and everything else and still nothing all I get is HS loading and nothing past that.

#154 Minawa

Minawa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTijuana, Mexico
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

wow I cant connect been like this since morning =(

#155 MystNinja

MystNinja

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Greetings!

There is currently an issue with Hackshield preventing users from logging in. Due to this other patching issues are starting to crop up. These other issues seem to be due to the large number of users patching, receiving an error message, and then repatching the RO 2 client. This is of course causing issues as all the patching power is being taken up by this activity. By the times of the posted threads all the issues began at the same time that the hack shield issues started.

We are currently working on resolving the issue with hackshield. Once this is fixed the blockage will be cleared and we hope that 99.9% of the issues will be resolved. We will update this thread when we have news.

Good news! The hack shield issue should now be fixed. Log in! Kill Porings! Give everything to the Kafra Girls to store!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but nope the hack shield issue is not fixed yet. Least not for me. Even tried to reinstall since your announcement. No good.

Edited by MystNinja, 15 May 2013 - 03:58 PM.

#156 Sacriel

Sacriel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

I've tried several clean installs, dns flushes/renews, registry cleanings, system scans for conflicts, HShield monitoring/reverse engineering, and everything else that's been suggested in Technical Support. Same issue with HShield. HShield tries to update, then disappears and nothing happens. That's one major critical error. And it didn't even start happening until this recent patch! What is going on?!

#157 MystNinja

MystNinja

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

I guess us people in the cold should look at this way they can't afford to ignore it for very long or they'll lose a ton of money on it.

#158 Feroluckless

Feroluckless

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPortland

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

I technically am having an issue on mine aswell, its still having the *Waits at login screen for 15 mins* But still sadly nothing work's.I have tried uninstalling it and everything.

#159 8746130507111612100

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:27 AM

For solving HShield error 30000030. Any one, please try this one http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1334769

Edited by 8746130507111612100, 16 May 2013 - 01:39 AM.

#160 Bastor88

Bastor88

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:01 AM

For solving HShield error 30000030. Any one, please try this one http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1334769

that doesn't work for me

#161 HitomiTenshi

HitomiTenshi

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

I'll give up, this friggin speedhack suspicion from hackshield, that's kicking me every 10 minutes is still here... and still not fixed, after all these updates. I even reinstalled the game and it's still there.
Deleting the game, good bye.

Gonna wait for a different company to feature this game, playpark and warpportal aside.

#162 Sacriel

Sacriel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'll give up, this friggin speedhack suspicion from hackshield, that's kicking me every 10 minutes is still here... and still not fixed, after all these updates. I even reinstalled the game and it's still there.
Deleting the game, good bye.

Gonna wait for a different company to feature this game, playpark and warpportal aside.

You might as well give up. This isn't WarpPortal's mess, it's Gravity's. They are renown for making products that are buggy as hell and making the wrong decisions to fix them. WP just gets to sit by and wait for Gravity Korea approve everything. A version published by another subsidiary of Gravity or a leased out company will have the same issues unless Gravity Korea figures out they need to start doing mass testing on their products before sending them out as finished.

#163 Glyance

Glyance

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

Hey there. I'm kinda new here, so don't judge :3
I have the same "18"(=0000018) problem when I want to play the game/ But this stupid anti-hack thing doesn't let me.

If somebody already solved this problem, please show me his post :3. I can't even start to play, it's been 3 days of trying to launch this game.

I use Steam to play, btw.

I still have this issue with HackShield thing. The error message says: "_AhnHS_HSUpdateEx Error Code = 0000018".
I've tried to update this manually, and it looks like it does something(something about HS downloaded), but there's no difference at all. Same stuff if I try to launch it from Steam.

Edited by Glyance, 18 May 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#164 Glyance

Glyance

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

Is this forum dead or something? Or everybody just decided to play something else until the Hack thing problem is solved?

#165 Glyance

Glyance

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

Great! After installing the update from here
https://www.facebook...11<br /><br />I have the:

"_AhnHS_HSUpdateEx Error Code= 300000c0"
what the hell guys?

#166 GhostAeonWolf

GhostAeonWolf

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

In the fact, developers, GM's and others who should do something with all those patching and hackshield problems, just dont want to waste their time on us (therefore, now i understand, why population online went so much down), or they just dont know how to fix it...

last time I played, i got my client shutted down by hackshield because of "chance of using speedhack", when I just used kafra flying service in sograt desert, lovely.

Now, just like patch before, I am unable to patch my client. (unable to patch bind - everything set "start as admin" )
This is really awesome, I mean, seriously, is here by any chance, that someone will do something with it? And I do not mean other players, which are only ones helpful here on TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

#167 Oritzia

Oritzia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationFlying over the moon
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

I've contacted gms directly, their response was that they literally can't help me because it is not an issue on their end.
Which I find to be the dumbest response I have ever received.
She then told me to file a support ticket, which I have done and included the three crucial files that they need to determine the issue.
Those files, for those who also would like to send a technical support ticket are as follows:
hshield.log
HSUpChhk.log and
supdate.log
I found this out from searching various forums, and stumbled upon a Nexon GM requesting these files from the HShield folder in order to aid with the users problem.
Additionally, you can host them here: https://www.dropbox.com/home

Edited by Oritzia, 22 May 2013 - 06:28 AM.

#168 Dymonex

Dymonex

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

Just so you know, solution fot last week patch still works.
http://forums.warppo...41#entry1332841
You just have to replace 18 with 19 in step three and change numbers from 18 to 19 in version.dat file as well. Not sure if it works properly though, but i was able to kill some mobs and complete some quests, so i guess it's fine.

#169 slashenjoi

slashenjoi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

So I changed version.dat from 00000018 to 00000019 and the game loaded. My question is, because the update loaded so fast after that, do you think it was even patched or am I playing without the patch?

#170 7947130516220447040

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Got the same issue going on and all I got to say is this: UNBELIEVABLE! I thought I could get back into the RO franchise, but apparently, this is not the damn case! -.-

#171 FerriaBerry

FerriaBerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationLook Behind You
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

My game started acting up so I restarted it and now.. I got this: "_AhnHS_HSUpdateEx Error Code = 3000ffff" ... =_=

*sighs* It was lagging my game so I restarted the client.. meh!

#172 8746130507111612100

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Just so you know, solution fot last week patch still works.
http://forums.warppo...41#entry1332841
You just have to replace 18 with 19 in step three and change numbers from 18 to 19 in version.dat file as well. Not sure if it works properly though, but i was able to kill some mobs and complete some quests, so i guess it's fine.

Again, Great Thank You finall2 ! works good for me, surprised that is no HSerror this time.

#173 MystNinja

MystNinja

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Still no official fix. How long are they intending making us wait?

#174 Mhaby

Mhaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

Hi--

I'm having problem with logging into the game. It won't make me go to the login screen. Everytime i click Start at Client patch update, it just DO NOTHING. I mean, COMPLETELY NOTHING. I've checked the task manager, and it never even running there.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!... :sob:

#175 Madatsubomi

Madatsubomi

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

I'm getting _AhnHS_HSUpdateEX Error Code = 30000018.

Haven't found anything online about how to deal with it, deleted and reinstalled, but the same issue persists.
It's excluded from Windows Defender as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users