Absolutely unable to create a game account for RO2. - Page 4 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Absolutely unable to create a game account for RO2.

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 Rield

Rield

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Ugh, been waiting since last night, and now here I am still waiting when I got back home. Bleh probably the worst service on an mmo yet. And I've been on a lot of em. :|

#77 jmoonz

jmoonz

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

Still not working for some of us...

#78 yerosh

yerosh

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

ikr? its not like it would be a problem if you didnt have to make a seperate account for it, like every other normal publisher -.-

Ugh, been waiting since last night, and now here I am still waiting when I got back home. Bleh probably the worst service on an mmo yet. And I've been on a lot of em. :|

#79 wolfpaq777

wolfpaq777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

I've seen tons of MMOs have game downtime at launch. Never seen one that had REGISTER downtime.

#80 jesseleee

jesseleee

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Getting this message at the top now.

"Due to the overwhelming interest in Ragnarok Online 2, we have needed to simplify our websites to reduce the network load.
The slimming down of the websites will allow faster registration and management of your accounts.
We appreciate your interest in Ragnarok Online 2!"

Still the registrations aren't working, though. They're obviously doing something. It'd still be nice if they'd reply to some of this forum stuff and give us an eta or something at all.

#81 HolySin

HolySin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Due to the overwhelming interest in Ragnarok Online 2, we have needed to simplify our websites to reduce the network load.
The slimming down of the websites will allow faster registration and management of your accounts.
We appreciate your interest in
Ragnarok Online 2!

and yet i still can't register my account

Edited by HolySin, 02 May 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#82 Rield

Rield

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

We should probably do what we have been doing then. Check back in an hour or so?

#83 jesseleee

jesseleee

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

Off to work! If I get back and this is still an issue then I'll solve it with the good ol' Recycle Bin!

#84 yerosh

yerosh

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

even the forums are slow
i'm going to take a nap

We should probably do what we have been doing then. Check back in an hour or so?

#85 TehKnight

TehKnight

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Arizona

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

Been wanting to play this game for a while now, and I cannot even make an account. Not because of connection issues with WP's servers, but with this account registration limitation they put up. It acts like I tried to make an account multiple times when I only tried once...and that was a day ago. I still cannot make an account because of this.

#86 Shadesig

Shadesig

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

sorry i gotta say nexon is still the worst to me when it comes to customer support. It took the players to find a work around in that community for some to play mabinogi. The customer service for warp portal seems decent, just right now their launch is going bad.

#87 Tastey

Tastey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

Maybe Its an Aprils Fool on May?

#88 Aeynia

Aeynia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Cradle Of The Mind
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

sorry i gotta say nexon is still the worst to me when it comes to customer support. It took the players to find a work around in that community for some to play mabinogi. The customer service for warp portal seems decent, just right now their launch is going bad.

Nexon is way worse, it would take a lotto convince me that Nexon is better than someone.
But yeah, launch is pretty rocky. But that's standard fare for games these days, or at least when they require an online connection.

Maybe Its an Aprils Fool on May?

Unlikely. Just a rocky start, I think.

#89 wolfpaq777

wolfpaq777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hopefully this massive failure will serve as a huge wakeup call to warpportal to handle their game registration in a more intelligent fashion.

#90 Tastey

Tastey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Nexon is way worse, it would take a lotto convince me that Nexon is better than someone.
But yeah, launch is pretty rocky. But that's standard fare for games these days, or at least when they require an online connection.

Unlikely. Just a rocky start, I think.

Im just ehm joking...sarcasm, or whatever ~

#91 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

This is a hard problem to fix. Like if there was a hot item for a cheap price and there's only one store where you can get it. Imagine there's over 9000 people standing outside and only one door to the small store. When that doors opens, people will rush in to that small little door to try to get to that product as fast as they can. That's whats it's like, a black friday.
There are really no solution to this but to wait. I mean you can make the door wider but there still will be too many people.

#92 Mursaat666

Mursaat666

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Why is everyone so surprised... just another typical free to play launch, but do not distress for we shall leave it buggy and screwed, however we will regularly update our cash shop with useless junk no one really wants so its all good!

/end sarcasm

#93 DarkD1

DarkD1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Odin 5

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

THEY FIXED IT, I JUST REGISTERED!!!!

#94 jmoonz

jmoonz

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

They didn't, you just got lucky.

#95 dozzing

dozzing

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

i just got lucky too :u

#96 HolySin

HolySin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

I JUST GOT LUCKY AS WELL THEN every one should re try it

#97 Rield

Rield

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

I also got lucky I guess.
Go ahead and try it everybody. See you online as Rield hopefully :P

#98 oen13

oen13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Loging in gives me "Please enable Javascript on your browser..."

Connect with facebook gives me"Server Error in '/' Application..."

This will be my 2nd day trying to create an account for RO2. If trying to make an account is this bad, I wonder how bad the servers are when I'm actually able to create an account and play the game...

#99 stoicsquirrel

stoicsquirrel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
  • Server:Odin, usually Channel 8

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

So, I was able to register last night. However, my husband was not. We are now getting a message on his account that basically says they think he's a bot, that they're limiting requests to create accounts, and to "try again later". I have a feeling this is because we are networked, so our IPs are the same, and WarpPortal has decided that they don't want to allow more than one request at a time from the same IP. Pretty crappy that it's still saying this over 10 hours after I registered... :pif:

#100 Luindae

Luindae

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

4 days later, and I'm getting the same problem. My wife registered, but I can't (even though I tried 6 hours later). Next morning, same thing. Different account, same thing. They really need to figure out a better way to determine if someone is a bot, because this problem is making me less interested in playing. I have as many as 6 other games I can go play where I didn't have problems registering my account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users