• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Baneling

Baneling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

What do I do with junk/Misc items? Should I just sell, or do I keep them for some special quest later on?

For instance, I have two types of grasshopper hindlegs, one type that is marked "material" ie; i can use it for cooking. Then I have another type that just says "legs of a grasshopper" should i just be selling these types of items?

Will there ever be any loot that I should be holding on to? If its not marked "Material" should I assume to sell?

#2 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

They can be used by certain professions to make different items, but if your profession doesn't make anything with them, you can sell them in the Auction House, for best results, or sell them to an NPC. I believe people said those kinds of items, like the grasshopper hindlegs are for the Chef Profession.

#3 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

They can be used by certain professions to make different items, but if your profession doesn't make anything with them, you can sell them in the Auction House, for best results, or sell them to an NPC. I believe people said those kinds of items, like the grasshopper hindlegs are for the Chef Profession.

auction house? i didn't know there was one. i thought there were just shops. but hey, i am new what do i know? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users