Can someone tell me a pre monk acolyte build - Acolyte - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Can someone tell me a pre monk acolyte build

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

Okay so I have -_- up my build so much Can someone just give me a pre-monk acolyte build So I don't screw up anymore.

This is what I have for it right now. _ .
http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Im going for a monk but this is for my killing. tell me how bad I -_- up ._ .

#2 Viiolent

Viiolent

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Once you change to monk, your skill points reset. Just max your damage skills

#3 ShadowKashim

ShadowKashim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

Once you change to monk, your skill points reset. Just max your damage skills

This^

Regarding the stats, you probably should know it. Get as much int as you want, a little Vit/Agi if you want to have a little Dodge for your Monk. Whether you get Agi or not, you'll still have lots of dodge in the end-game coz of the end game gears for Monk.

#4 LemnzestManatee

LemnzestManatee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 5

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

I putting all my stats into int, then when I change I'm going to raise str and vit.
Just search the Internet and you'll find some good monk guides. I would link you some, but I'm on my phone.

#5 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

I've been doing str and int evenly is that bad? so I should just pile int until change?

Im going for the 36/36/25(vit) build.

#6 Keirvan

Keirvan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

It is kind of bad. It won't hurt when you change, but the str doesn't help your aco in leveling. When you become a monk, all your skills are reset and your can't learn any of the acolyte skills again, so you get to work with a bunch of free points, You should get Spiritual Cadence first, as it will convert 1int =2atk. That's how the base idea goes. Level using magic attacks with high int, switch to monk and gain a ton of atk from your int

It won't hurt you when you job change, but without your early str, it couldve been somewhat easier to kill mobs with spells.

#7 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

It is kind of bad. It won't hurt when you change, but the str doesn't help your aco in leveling. When you become a monk, all your skills are reset and your can't learn any of the acolyte skills again, so you get to work with a bunch of free points, You should get Spiritual Cadence first, as it will convert 1int =2atk. That's how the base idea goes. Level using magic attacks with high int, switch to monk and gain a ton of atk from your int

It won't hurt you when you job change, but without your early str, it couldve been somewhat easier to kill mobs with spells.

Okay thanks ill pile the rest into int.

#8 Caronte

Caronte

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

all your points should go to int while leveling your aco, for those skill get aspersio for a faster killing and Lex divina to level 3 as a finisher. Judex and increase agility are overall useless like oratio, just 1 point would resolve it.

this build can be helpful
http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users