Item Drop Stealing

5 replies to this topic

#1 dazzychica

dazzychica

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

I don't like complaining, but...it's getting seriously irritating being an artisan when you've got other players stealing the items you're trying to gather from your own kills. Maybe it's a common courtesy issue, but maybe that should be disabled or something. Keep players from gathering from kills made by another player for like, 30 seconds or something. 15 seconds even. I'm seriously right clicking MY kills just as another player swoops in and grabs my stuff! :p_omg: Not cool man, not cool.

Other than that, this game is oh so very fun!

#2 Xerain

Xerain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

From my experience this isn't possible. The first person/party to hit the monster gets the loot.

However anyone can gather crafting materials from a fallen monster after it has been looted, or if it has no loot.

#3 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

maybe person a agrod 4 things.. and person b tagged 2 before a could tag all 4.... once all 4 were dead a finds he can only loot 2 while b comes and loots the other 2.

#4 Arathana

Arathana

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

They are saying the after taking loot from a mob they try gather the crafting mats but someone else gets in before them on their own kill.

Edited by Arathana, 04 May 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#5 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

oh that.. yeah its the same even in world of warcraft.. kill the big dino you have loot priority. but as soon as you finish looting anyone including the guy drooling 3 yards away can run up and skinn the body before you if your not quick enough

#6 JuanAngel

JuanAngel

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

I agree! I spent an morning south of prontera me to steal my collectable, "MegurineLuka" I told him to stop in French and English, he is just f***ing me saying "there not in your name on it " # wanttheprivateloot!

Edited by JuanAngel, 05 May 2013 - 02:34 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users