PC> Beach Memory

2 replies to this topic

#1 Xerain

Xerain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm considering trying to trade a Beach memory for a Wedding Dress, but before doing so I'm trying to figure out the proportion of one's price to another, so that I don't look like a fool.

Do I need to need to sweeten the deal by adding something to the Beach memory to get someone with a much sought yet currently available after Wedding Dress to actually part with it, or is the unavailable Beach memory more valuable?

#2 LastExile613

LastExile613

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

I'm considering trying to trade a Beach memory for a Wedding Dress, but before doing so I'm trying to figure out the proportion of one's price to another, so that I don't look like a fool.

Do I need to need to sweeten the deal by adding something to the Beach memory to get someone with a much sought yet currently available after Wedding Dress to actually part with it, or is the unavailable Beach memory more valuable?

Beach Memory definitely has its appeal, being a beta-only item and all. But, to me, the wedding dress is more valuable by a wide margin.
Not sure about the future, though, as there will be more wedding dresses and tuxedos appearing everywhere, while Beach Memory remains the same.

In hindsight, maybe I should've bought two Beach Memories xD

Edited by LastExile613, 05 May 2013 - 02:25 AM.

#3 Xerain

Xerain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

Those are the lines I was thinking along exactly...

Based on the running Tux Auction, I'm anticipating Wedding Dress and Tux will be worth at least 3k, just as soon as someone has that much to plunk down on one. I've never seen a price mentioned on beach memory anywhere.

Edited by Xerain, 05 May 2013 - 09:45 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users