• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jonss

Jonss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

First off what is that jupitel thunder charger thing that happens sometimes?

Next is meditate looks really good if I have high crit because my heals will be doing a lot and land of recovery always being there + high crit seems amazing

http://www.ro2skills...naorbeBqBrDdBrA

max cold bolt or max medi?

#2 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

I'm kinda surprised this post was left unanswered...

Anyway, Meditation actually isn't that great. As far as I'm aware, if your Hit Rate is over 95%, it will add a small (often hard to notice) bonus to your crit heals depending on that Hit Rate. Those percentages look huge, but it's really, really minor. Even I don't notice it at all at Lv 1.

So, I'd recommend maxing Cold Bolt given the question, although if you're going to get Deluge, either max it or don't even bother with getting Seal of Water.

The Jupitel Thunder thing that you're talking about is most likely Seal of Wind and/or Jupitel Thunder Mastery activating. With the 20 second Seal of Wind buff, your next two lightning skills will deal double damage, and JT Mastery reduces your JT's casting time to zero.

Edited by Kiyoshiro, 07 May 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#3 joh2141

joh2141

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

Why are people lvling up Frost Diver/Summon Aqua/Meditation? Deluge is the most powerful skill Sorc's have. Max it. Unless you are focusing on pure DPS for PvP or something, you need it. End-game, raid's will reconsider inviting you if you are a Sorc and you don't have Deluge or LoR. Deluge that isn't maxed, you are sacrificing a lot that is really key.

#4 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

Why are people lvling up Frost Diver/Summon Aqua/Meditation? Deluge is the most powerful skill Sorc's have. Max it. Unless you are focusing on pure DPS for PvP or something, you need it. End-game, raid's will reconsider inviting you if you are a Sorc and you don't have Deluge or LoR. Deluge that isn't maxed, you are sacrificing a lot that is really key.

I max Frost Diver because of the immobilization effect and for the fact that it's a free doubled damage for all your lightning skills for those 6 seconds.

#5 ootoro

ootoro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

Why are people lvling up Frost Diver/Summon Aqua/Meditation?

Because we are newbies XD, i have my own post for my future sorcerer need some help with 1 over point :p_swt: .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users