#1 Ginko1

Ginko1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iro Renewel

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

As the title says i wanna make a super novice but im finding it hard to level, is there a quick or easy way to do this as i cant find any good guides on this and ive been looking around for some info ( ie. from just after leaving novice grounds to job change) but keep on coming up with on private server leveling.....

Thanks in advance

Edited by Ginko1, 05 May 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#2 st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

Super Novice are hard to level, and they only get easier or harder depending on your build, how much money you have to fuel the character, and friend support. The class is very squishy due to the lack of HP, and they tend to get mana starved due to lack of SP.
I would recommend going to places that other classes that fight similar to you go to. For example, If you are a magic caster, go fight enemies that don't move.

What I recommend doing to get from Novice Grounds to SN job change is this:

level 10-13: Try your hand at fighting Spores(pay_fild08) or Picky(moc_fild12) until level 13.
level 13~33: Fight Ant Eggs(anthell01) until level 33 or 45 for job change.
level 33-45: At this point you can try fighting the Ants(anthell01), or if you have a party you can try orcs(gef_fild03) until job change.

Good Luck

#3 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

My advice is t use a fully carded +9 main gauche for leveling to job change level. And try poporings around level 20, they give extremely good exp, much more than ant eggs. Also, you could use high level mercenaries at ant eggs to afk with a Bm and you can get yourself to thirty doing nothing, do it with all my characters.

#4 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

For leveling characters that do low damage (i.e. TK and Super Novi) I've developed this system that only take an hour or so to get 50+ (provided someone is HSing you)

1-10 Training Ground
10-18 Spores (1 map east of payon)
18-33 Wolves (2 maps south of payon)
33-Job Change myst cases (level 2 toy factory)

It's a decent exp increase from one monster to the next and with a priest able to tank you, you should find yourself Super Novice in no time. As for when you reach SN, follow st4rw4ker's advice and mimic a job that is similar to yours.

#5 Gunkar

Gunkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationLes Écureuils
  • Server:Ygg, Valk, CLASSIC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

On classic...

1-15(18) Spore (if you do the novice playground you should at least start to lvl 9) Keep your novice potion and spam them on spore (also keep all of apple, carrot, red herb from novice playground)

then go to wolf (at level 15 they give like 20% of a level) if you have some money, buy high knife or stiletto elemental

if you want to go melee.. put everything you got to AGi so you'll be able to avoid attack

you should stick there until you are 45 or when you can 95% dodge hode... then you can go there...

after your job change then it's up to you... if you go magic use mercenary to help you leveling on wolf and hode until your job change... then maybe you'll want them to tank while you firebolt like mi gao (if you go magic, i think mi gao can be a good choice... or you can try geomancer.... or again you can try stalactic golem from the bridge near the entrance... i think you can catch them from up there

if you can purchase the angel set it is good... try putting whisper card or condor card to garment and maybe yoyo card to armlet (that help a lot with flee at the beginning)

hope it help

also, for myself im more melee type, i check often database to see what mob i can flee at 95%rate so i can change map depending on what i want to look for as item and loot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users