Guild Features - Suggestions to be added - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guild Features - Suggestions to be added

No replies to this topic

#1 djspeed

djspeed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationAtwater CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Here are some suggestions I think we should see in our guilds...

1. The ability to see who has logged in, logged off, joined or left the guild in a time stamp type tab. Currently as it stands you can see these options but they are quick and in yellow along with everything else like character xp or job xp.

2. Lower the exp per guild level gain. Its a bit high and will be very difficult for guilds to become guilds. At least lower it for the first 5 guild levels then make it some ungodly amount.

3. Add more member / position ranks or give the option to turn it on or off on your main character. No one wants to see what position you are in the guild especially if people set you up as Noob or Member.

4. Guild Icon, Could be a bit bigger. Its very small in size and really not worth creating almost.

5. Guild Notice, Please make it allow for all words and characters. As it stands right now I could put a max of 5 words and we cant even put in our TeamSpeak3 server address.

Well so far this is what I got, People that read this please agree or disagree! Just lets get some feed back on this! I would really like to see these changes!

Thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users