zdhayman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

I recently reached level 28 as an Artisan and have access to some really cool recipes. Some of which require a Leviathan's Heart, but I'm not really sure what sells and what doesn't. I've tried opening up a crafting station for level 12-18 armor in Karrot Town, and sold the leather in my shop, but no one seemed interested.

What are people most looking for from an artisan? (Blue) Equipment? Runes? Please share you experiences as an Artisan here. Let us know what sells and what doesn't. I hope we can gather some information for new Artisans looking to make some zeny.

Edited by zdhayman, 07 May 2013 - 06:20 PM.

#2 SonicSonedit

SonicSonedit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

Runes/Purple. Lvl 40+ craft.

#3 nyczalex

nyczalex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

Also want to know how to earn zeny and where to get some of the supplies.. the fansites don't explain much :(

#4 zdhayman

zdhayman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

Runes/Purple. Lvl 40+ craft.

Could you elaborate? Make runes and sell them or offer your services to craft runes for players? Also I was browsing the Auction House and found an Epic recipe I could afford though I would be almost all of the money. Is it worth buying it and then making my money back from offering to craft for a fee?

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

So far, my runes have been selling like hotcakes. I haven't bothered with selling equips yet since I'm only crafting for my friends and guildies for now.

#6 zdhayman

zdhayman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

So far, my runes have been selling like hotcakes. I haven't bothered with selling equips yet since I'm only crafting for my friends and guildies for now.

What kind of prices are you selling them for? Including the cost of materials. Phracon runs ya a bit of zeny. Along with the generic mat(Dazzling Trace, Radiant Firmament...etc) and Radiant Crystals.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

I've been pretty generous and offering 500 Rupees per rune. Haven't been crafting them much lately, though.

#8 Ioleth

Ioleth

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Most people sell just the rune craft for 1z.
Phracons are 3 - 5z each, if not more.
The crystals might be a z or two.

If you are selling fully made runes for that much there is no wonder they fly off your shelves.

I have had plenty of success selling Rune -crafts.- Making 10z to 20z a night while I sleep or work at no cost to me beyond having bought the recipes. I made 100z in one evening but I think someone was just going all crazy, making them to sell or making for friends and guild mates.

You could also make fair money selling level 48 gear crafts and the skins/cloth/crystal required to make them. I have noticed that a lot of people forget to update some of their level 30 gear and in lieu of level 50 gear, the 48 stuff is good. Not blue, but it isn't forever, and people need that stamina upgrade.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users