change the time for the maintenance - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

change the time for the maintenance

3 replies to this topic

#1 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

i am requesting to change the time for the weekly maintenance to 8am pdt so it happens when everyone is busy on something else and stop ruining the fun for those that like to play at night

#2 SGraye

SGraye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Quite a few logical, well-reasoned and generally reasonable hypothesis were put forth in this thread...
http://forums.warppo...nce-delayed-57/
...as to why maintenance occurs at this specific time, why it will continue and why we should all accept it. Given such, I, for one, cannot support your proposal. One day per week, a few hours at most, is unlikely to spell disaster for any of our characters.

#3 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

it may work for you but it doesnt for me so is my right to request it

#4 SGraye

SGraye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

No one is denying you the right to protest, mate. Furthermore, it does not "work" for me either; I have both steady employment and classes that demand the majority of my time, hence late-night hours are my gaming time and losing such is irritating (#firstworldproblems). Even so, that does not merit absurd demands that the development and localization team adjust their schedule to suit mine, particularly considering the above-noted thread and some of the, quite likely, correct assertions as to why this particular time was selected.

Finally, to throw your own words back in your teeth, 8am PDT may work for you, but not for everyone else. Just something to consider...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users