• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LJDemon

LJDemon

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Hello i'm planning on going to be a Falcon Assault build Ranger, my question is can Falcon Assault crit?

supposely you summon a Falcon that does 30% dmg every 2 sec, so can those attack be crit every 2 sec? basically i'm asking if your own crit rate affect how Falcon Assult does dmg.

like would those tick damage of every 2 sec, could they crit? or is it a set damage of 30% every 2 sec?

#2 LJDemon

LJDemon

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Also, for PVP 1v1 fight, Which one is better? going the FA route or the AV route?

#3 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

No experience with PvP, but I believe your crit rate also applies to the Falcon.

#4 Appewz

Appewz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

I believe Falcons share your crit rate, and each hit has it's own chance to be a crit.

As for PvP, I found that I rarely get to use AV since 1v1s rarely/never last that long. So by default, Falcons win in this scenario. Additionally, I think that summoning 2 Falcons in a 1v1 is actually detrimental. If you start in camo, you can cast that first Falcon safely. However the use of Falcon Eyes (and subsequent summoning of the second Falcon) will take you out of camo. This is a waste of the 2x damage that Camo grants and leaves you open to attacks while your summoning.

I found it's best to start in Camo, summon one Falcon, then use that crazy DPS Rangers have.

This is all assuming you're not 1v1'ing another Ranger or Theif who can hide, in which there's just awkward hiding at the start until either of you score a hit with an AoE. (A missed Arrow Shower wont take you out of camo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users