Another Returning Player LFG - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Another Returning Player LFG

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xystrian

Xystrian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

I honestly never thought I'd return. I played maybe a month after renewal was released, then once or twice a few months later, and nothing since. It looks like a lot has changed, and despite two accounts of transes and 2 3rd jobs, I feel like a beginner all over again. I'm not even sure how well I'd be able to play, but anyway here I am, and this is what I'm looking for:

My main character I'm looking for a guild for is a level 123 Warlock. It was well geared when I played, not sure how so now. I have a lot of things going on, so I'm more interested in leveling and questing, but I will WoE if I'm able to. I don't really care about the size of your guild, but I'm hoping for one that holds its members to some set of standards for playing and talking. I prefer not to play with people who don't know what their character is for, and no "wut lvl r U" crap. That being said, a friendly, unassuming community is prefered. I'm a laid back player. The fun of the game is the most important thing.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about that. If you think I'd fit into your guild gimme a shout. I can be reached in-game on my Warlock Xystari Aetaria.

P.S. I'm a dude irl and have a male and female account, but my warlock is female. Although I was wondering, if you request a character gender change, does it apply to one character or the account?

#2 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Feeding Homunculus

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Try for Final uprising...

http://forums.warppo...final-uprising/

Just joined them for one month or more, but its the a good guild(far best that ive already enter). So i reccomend. Try to give a comment on the topic page

EDIT: btw I joined then when I was lvl 115

Edited by Edstyle, 09 May 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#3 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Server:My Own Uprising

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hi and welcome back to RO !! :wave:

^Yes, we are a fun and friendly guild that doesn't bot, lie, cheat, steal or do any illegal stuff at all :p_love:

We are mostly active on our Facebook Group page to talk about stuff or just hang around lol :pif:

We do WoE 1 & 2. Six or more Endless Tower Runs (them guildies and their 235134 alts :ani_shy: )

We'll be glad to have ya in our family, see ya and have a nice day !! :p_hi:

#4 shellyn

shellyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Legend of Midgard

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

Welcome back to RO :p_hi:
If you meed social guild ! Try US ! Legend of Mid ! We're Non-WOE :3 ppl in guild are very active and guildchat always busy :] we have facebook page for guild also, we only do 1 ET a week and we have BB/DB event every week on random days
Most of guildmate are very friendly and we're drama free guild
Feel free to pm if you need us Here <--- click now :heh:

#5 sedut

sedut

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

EDIT: btw I joined then when I was lvl 115