#1 Malyguard

Malyguard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

I'm not able to finish the "Torn Letter" quest, which start with the Ripped Upper Letter item... The main problem is that Hand Rapad no longer appear in Bouquet Town now, and when he was, he told me nothing about it...

So now I have this item and this quest, and even if I abandon the quest and start it again, it won't works.

I don't know if I'm the only one here with this problem, but I think it's a problem related with the quest order (maybe I had start a quest too early, or too late).

I hope there is a way to finish it, not for its reward, but I tried so hard to finish it, I don't want to give up xD

#2 HelVerdandi

HelVerdandi

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 227 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

It seems like you abandoned a quest on a phasing part of the quest line. Phasing being that they disappear from the area. This is where a GM will be able to help you when you're online to help you with your quest. If you happen to be online in the next 20 minutes, you can PM your character name so I can try and help.

If you read this after 8pm, then you need to submit a ticket to the GMs for them to fix the quest for you.

Thanks,
HV

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

You're supposed to have gotten both the Ripped Upper Letter and the Ripped Lower Letter if you did all the quests in the area. 'Cause once you rescue Aione, that's when Hans leaves the village.

You can try finding him again in Prontera and see if he'll still accept it.

#4 Malyguard

Malyguard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

It seems like you abandoned a quest on a phasing part of the quest line. Phasing being that they disappear from the area. This is where a GM will be able to help you when you're online to help you with your quest. If you happen to be online in the next 20 minutes, you can PM your character name so I can try and help.

If you read this after 8pm, then you need to submit a ticket to the GMs for them to fix the quest for you.

Thanks,
HV

Well, I don't remember having abandonned a quest, but maybe I did it without noticing it...
Since I only see your message now, I'll just open a ticket then ; Thanks for the answer :)

You're supposed to have gotten both the Ripped Upper Letter and the Ripped Lower Letter if you did all the quests in the area. 'Cause once you rescue Aione, that's when Hans leaves the village.

You can try finding him again in Prontera and see if he'll still accept it.

I had the lower letter, and I remember having finish the lower letter quest... And I tried to talk to Hans before going for Aione.
But well, it's been like a week since I start it, so maybe I forgot some part of the process that make it failed.

Anyway, thanks for your answer too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users